Billet Lights?

05 SE

heres a pic of the torch lites..

jeff at fast sells them .....

got em when he had my motor....

yes he is the proud creator of another sweeet!!!!! shee motor :notworthy::notworthy:

163955083525_3300.jpg

jett99 nice looking quad. you got your lights from fast? how much were they, easy too install? any wiring? i gotta say im not much of a hand guard fan but yours look baddass where did you get them rocky mountain? thanks

thanks, jeff has the price listed on his web site(banner top page of hq forums most times)yes rocky mount acerbis unikos.....

wiring no not hard.. low beam pos + and black= ground.

later i would also like to run a set on handle bars with high switch wires..

should be able to run both with 200w stator...

Jbooker, your bike just "WOWd" me. That thing is TITS !!!! Can we see some more pics of it!!!

Anybody know where I can get some trick billet lights for my banshee? Would prefer replacements that plug into the factory harness, but not necessary.

I have a set of ricky stator front head lights that bolt on the stock location that I will sell you if interested e-mail me and i will leave you my phone number and we will discuss the price.

jett99 i liked they way yous looked so i got me a set coming should be here tomarrow,my stock lights have three wires yellow black and green are the new light coded the same?i understand i will probaly wire them into the factory plug.thanks for any help or if anyone else has installed them chime in

I have a set of ricky stator front head lights that bolt on the stock location that I will sell you if interested e-mail me and i will leave you my phone number and we will discuss the price.

Thanks but I bought a set from jeff at F.A.S.T.