I Met Denzel Washington Today

Well Denzel Washington is down here because he's thinkin about filming his movie about an all black debate team here,and he wants to use our school,well I was in Biology 2 takin a test and he walked in and everyone starts feakin out,he was cool I shook his hand got my pic taken with him and stuff,and my dads the judge of Mansfield and walked around and talked with him cause he wants to use the court house,its was really cool,just figured id tell yall.

I like Denzel as an actor, and he does put out some hella good flics.

As far as a person, he can eat shit. He uses his hollywood voice to yell out "the man is keeping the black man down" and shit like that. Obviously, by his success and bankroll, the "Man" didn't keep him down very far.

Another Al Sharpton and/or Jesse Jackson...a couple of the biggest hypocrites I've ever heard of or seen....

its alway cool to see a movie star in person , i have met a couple , living in new york i have met a couple , billy joel and christy brinkley (when they were married ) , i talked to christian slater once , he was standing next to me on a corner in manhattan , he is a pretty cool guy , normal down to earth , had a super hot ass chick with him .

I like Denzel as an actor, and he does put out some hella good flics.

As far as a person, he can eat shit. He uses his hollywood voice to yell out "the man is keeping the black man down" and shit like that. Obviously, by his success and bankroll, the "Man" didn't keep him down very far.

Another Al Sharpton and/or Jesse Jackson...a couple of the biggest hypocrites I've ever heard of or seen....

ROFL... I agree. I like actors that make movies and just shut the hell up the rest of the time. It really pisses me off around voting time, all the dumb ass celebs talking about voting...

Well Denzel Washington is down here because he's thinkin about filming his movie about an all black debate team here,and he wants to use our school,well I was in Biology 2 takin a test and he walked in and everyone starts feakin out,he was cool I shook his hand got my pic taken with him and stuff,and my dads the judge of Mansfield and walked around and talked with him cause he wants to use the court house,its was really cool,just figured id tell yall.

thats so awesome!!!! JEALOUS!!!

That's cool stuff that you met him. Did you tell him he needs to buy a banshee and go to www.bansheehq.com ?

Rite on, Tell him you build custom ATV racers and you need a celeb in your portfolio. 18" flip screen Plasmas on drag banshees screw xibit!