Scary Fast Power Now

04' Black Betty

"The Cubinator"! fits in your banshees' stock air box! improves air flow to carbs 300%. going fast at $5000 a unit. get yours now. note: if running pods just put it under the seat,it has the

same "turbolike" effect! all sales final!

:whistling:

Make sure you offer them in different colors for different riding styles. If you do that then people will need to buy several instead of just one. :thumbsup:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the majority of riders the 3 biggest areas to make youre banshee faster are pipes, porting and suspension/tyres

untill all 3 of these are done, adding little stupid things like power now tin foil intake bullshits and reeds and boost bottles and whgatever else make little to no sence.

for the majority of riders the 3 biggest areas to make youre banshee faster are pipes, porting and suspension/tyres

untill all 3 of these are done, adding little stupid things like power now tin foil intake bullshits and reeds and boost bottles and whgatever else make little to no sence.

now this might be stupid to ask but just how exactly do tires make you faster, i mean just out of curiosity, well i guess i could understand bigger tires for a little more speed but if you dont have more power to turn those bigger tires how are you going to go faster

now this might be stupid to ask but just how exactly do tires make you faster, i mean just out of curiosity, well i guess i could understand bigger tires for a little more speed but if you dont have more power to turn those bigger tires how are you going to go faster

Ever try running stockers in the sand?

Also, the right tires will most definately make the bike faster. Razr2s will get you through back woods trails way faster then the shitty Dunlops the bike comes with.

As for the scary fast power now, I've never used them, but I have heard good arguments why they work, and good arguments for why they don't. $200 seems to be a little much for what they are, which leads me to think it's scam. They could not have possibly cost that much to design or manufacture, somebody is making a killing if they're selling these things.

I agree. :thumbsup:

Also, the right tires will most definately make the bike faster. Razr2s will get you through back woods trails way faster then the shitty Dunlops the bike comes with.

As for the scary fast power now, I've never used them, but I have heard good arguments why they work, and good arguments for why they don't. $200 seems to be a little much for what they are, which leads me to think it's scam. They could not have possibly cost that much to design or manufacture, somebody is making a killing if they're selling these things.

I don't think it is a scam necessarily, but it's certainly a bandaid product. What I mean by this that the traget customer is almost certainly someone that is into modifying their ATV or motorcycle, but only has a moderate small amount of experience doing it, and they certainly have a limit of what they feel they can accomplish mechanically on their own. That being said the product will probably not do any harm or negatively effect performance. What is does do is give someone a mod that they can do themselves and it may increase performance if they have an aftermarket air filter or other intake mods that cause air to flow in a manner that is not advantageous to the carb or engine. Thus, you may feel a seat of the pants performance improvement. I would think that the potential for some sort of felt performance increase would increase if the application were a single cylinder, large displacement engine as they would have the strongest and longest intake pulse in the ATV and motorcycle market. :thumbsup:

alright i get where your comin from guess i didnt think of changing treads for conditions :shoothead:

they work! i have them on my 01 banshee, they claim that how they work is by taking the air that is floating freely about the carbs and directs it str8 into the carbs. kinda like a direct air port for the carbs. injecting them with air. in my sig u can see my mods and i put the vforce3 and powernows in at the same time, not only is there a ton more of low end all the way to fourth now besides before it was kinda strong till 2nd, but the 4th 5th and 6th powerband pulls alot harder.

http://www.scaryfastracing.net/-product info and reviews nad ppl who use it.

post-24823-1173052563.jpg

I'll put my cubeinator up against them anytime! bring em, on! i want a dyno showdown! seriously though, if they did make any power at all, alot of pro racers would be using them. I have a bit of time tinkering with banshee's but most of my two stroke engine experience comes from snowmobile racing engines. (tripple cyl 800cc, 200hp improved stocker) i have never and probably will never see any serious racers out there, who use these things. i used to spend a lot of time and money to find anything that would give me the slightest weight or HP adavantage on my sled. never once were these suggested to me by my builder who is a very reputable and well know one from Essex Junction in Vermont. if they were any good at all they would be on every race sled on the circuit and recomended by every reputable builder. and yes, these things are actually available for sleds! why waste your $200 on these when you can buy a set of race proven pipes, a good porting job, or other proven upgrades. this is in IMO. if ya just got to have them, go get em!

I'll put my cubeinator up against them anytime! bring em, on! i want a dyno showdown! seriously though, if they did make any power at all, alot of pro racers would be using them. I have a bit of time tinkering with banshee's but most of my two stroke engine experience comes from snowmobile racing engines. (tripple cyl 800cc, 200hp improved stocker) i have never and probably will never see any serious racers out there, who use these things. i used to spend a lot of time and money to find anything that would give me the slightest weight or HP adavantage on my sled. never once were these suggested to me by my builder who is a very reputable and well know one from Essex Junction in Vermont. if they were any good at all they would be on every race sled on the circuit and recomended by every reputable builder. and yes, these things are actually available for sleds! why waste your $200 on these when you can buy a set of race proven pipes, a good porting job, or other proven upgrades. this is in IMO. if ya just got to have them, go get em!

Without starting a pissing match, I would like to point out that the diagram of how the Scary Fast product works, is simply false. What is depicted there is generally not possible and it violates several laws of aerodynamics. Past that I fell that this product falls into the same category as driving with your tailgate down on your truck to improve fuel mileage as well as with the cyclone (not sure if that is the correct trade name) product that you are supposed to stick in your intake tract to improve power and fuel mileage. :shoothead:

it may work for the back woods kinda guy that only uses his bike at half throttle, but if your racing you are at WOT most of the time and that nonsense at half throttle is just boopucky.

its the same concept of the little rubber stuffers that you put under the slides in the carbs to do the same effect of the power now thingy.

also when you look at their diagram it shows the piece of tin foil at both ends of the carb, now on a banshee, if your going 1/2 throttle this means your air is going straight down the bottom of the carb...to the "bottom" half of your reeds and the reeds do not open the full opening of your intake so that means the air is going to go UP to the top of the intake instead of down into the bottom where it needs to be directed.

if you want a more direct charge of your air/fuel into the cylinder you need to "stuff" the upper part of your intake to shove all that mix into the bottom of the intake.

Is the product in question similar to the ones Jeff sells?

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=157

His are listed at only like 40 bucks so I could warrent spending that much for the type of improvement in the description, but I see where firehead was saying with the proper intake it may not do jack shit even still? :unsure:

Is the product in question similar to the ones Jeff sells?

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=157

His are listed at only like 40 bucks so I could warrent spending that much for the type of improvement in the description, but I see where firehead was saying with the proper intake it may not do jack shit even still? :unsure:

I think the two products are very similair in theory. :thumbsup: