This is NOT happening

this outta get a few responses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok your in school longer......

more time to soak up knowledge??????? bad thing?

less time after school before parents get off work??? bad thing? wanting to do something they wouldnt approve of??

reality is....

get smart, get good job!

get good job , might work less hours?

12 yrs of school! vs rest of your life in a career!

you tell me what is so wrong about it?????

I wish I could have spent MORE time in school. All that idle time in he afternoons and evenings was when I got in the most trouble. I got smart and got myself a job after getting in some trouble a couple times and the job kept me out of trouble a lot. I'd say longer school hours or get a job...

Its good for you to be in school... Lets you afford banshee parts later in life. Ha Ha Ha!

Im still in school and I do all my work and get good grades. After school I have something called a "life". Working on my banshee etc. Im set to go to college and plan to on my own will. This MIGHT work on the kids who dont do anything but I highly doubt it because if they cant get through 6 hours what do you think is going to happen with 8?

reality is....

get smart, get good job!

get good job , might work less hours?

12 yrs of school! vs rest of your life in a career!

you tell me what is so wrong about it?????

WORD. School is good for you, look at all the people with the money, very few of them have little schooling and the ones who don't just have dumb luck. It might suck but it is worth it.

Not quite sure what to say, but if you really want to at school to say get stoned or something. You can at lunch. Doesn't matter if they add another 2 hours. They still gotta give that 45 min. to an hour to eat and do what you want. I really don't think it will do much good. Unless the teachers or courses are really interesting it will just drag school on and make it more boring. May keep kids out of trouble at the after school time, but I think it will just push them further from wanting to go. Most of my classes are taught by boring teachers and I don't very much like sitting there for the time. Let alone another 2 hours of it.

Not quite sure what to say, but if you really want to at school to say get stoned or something. You can at lunch. Doesn't matter if they add another 2 hours. They still gotta give that 45 min. to an hour to eat and do what you want. I really don't think it will do much good. Unless the teachers or courses are really interesting it will just drag school on and make it more boring. May keep kids out of trouble at the after school time, but I think it will just push them further from wanting to go. Most of my classes are taught by boring teachers and I don't very much like sitting there for the time. Let alone another 2 hours of it.

you dont think work gets boring ???????????

i dont care what it is .... scooping shit, to designing space shuttle parts..

you may like your job...... but after a while, maybe years, it ends up dulling out..

most jobs give you a lunch... hell even the marine corps lets you stop and eat, so where are you going with that???????

not saying your a troubled teenager :shrug: just dont understand your point of view!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Oh and my school only gives a 25 minute lunch. All the stoners go across the street way before lunch and smoke (im not a stoner by the way lol). It them whos wrecking it for all of us. 6 hours is plenty of tiem to learn alot if you actually TRY. I also have a steady job after school and work for my dad in the summer

you kids bitch about going to school for 8 hours? big deal! its no differant then working for 8 hours... so to say you have a life is stupid... you have plenty of time after to do what ever your "life" consists of... you bitch about 8 hours, wait till some of you get jobs that work 12 hour days then you wont be bitching too much about 8 hours in school...

you dont think work gets boring ???????????

i dont care what it is .... scooping shit, to designing space shuttle parts..

you may like your job...... but after a while, maybe years, it ends up dulling out..

most jobs give you a lunch... hell even the marine corps lets you stop and eat, so where are you going with that???????

not saying your a troubled teenager :shrug: just dont understand your point of view!!!!!!!!!

My point is about the keeping kids from doing drugs and getting in trouble. It doesn't really matter about giving more time, kids can still smoke pot or whatever at lunch. That was my point just about the trouble. I do good in school, I don't really think Im a troubled teenager. I also have a job to.

you kids bitch about going to school for 8 hours? big deal! its no differant then working for 8 hours... so to say you have a life is stupid... you have plenty of time after to do what ever your "life" consists of... you bitch about 8 hours, wait till some of you get jobs that work 12 hour days then you wont be bitching too much about 8 hours in school...

I couldn't agree more. I had 78 hours on my timesheet last week...

- Jared