in progress

jmkapala

ok, so im waiting on my carbs to come in and i got bored not being able to do anything to the bike. I knew it needed some work cosmetically so since im sure that i will have to do this again next year, i didnt take a whole lot of time to do this, so here it is (so far) what do yall think?

Before.....

IMG_0386.jpg

a couple of in progress...

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

1.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, cmon roll with the old-school J-arms man!! they will be legendary one day! :yelrotflmao:

ya know, i just heard that the j arm is lighter, but the arm has a better ride. thats about the only reason that i want to change. besides, it would be nice to have a frame ready to be sent out for PC....ya know?

looks good so far.. need different color frame :biggrin:

It's looking beter there!!! I actually like the red frame! I know a while back you were trying to trade seat cover, I really wish someone would grab that off ya and give you an all black gripper! Cosmetics hmmm.. for now I say you accessorize with black in the engine area. Touch it up & bring it back to life!

My pipes used to look like yours then I did this & it took like $20 bux.

IMG_0003.jpg

It's looking beter there!!! I actually like the red frame! I know a while back you were trying to trade seat cover, I really wish someone would grab that off ya and give you an all black gripper! Cosmetics hmmm.. for now I say you accessorize with black in the engine area. Touch it up & bring it back to life!

My pipes used to look like yours then I did this & it took like $20 bux.

IMG_0003.jpg

i have a guy that wants my seat cover, he supposed to be sending a MO out today. i have decided on a cover, heres a pic, what do you think?

yamahaseat.jpg

as for the pipes, i have already done them in silver/aluminum

pics.....

banshee003.jpg

banshee002.jpg

banshee001.jpg

Next year I want to redo my frame. already decided on a color for it. i want to do silver with a translucent black. what do ya think?

That would look really good on the frame!! Actually, about an hour ago I asked Kaotic1 to post some pics of that color next to black. I was thinking the same. The pipes do look much better in silver and that seat cover would be perfect. I've seen those bikes before but never payed attention to the seat. Definately much better!

That would look really good on the frame!! Actually, about an hour ago I asked Kaotic1 to post some pics of that color next to black. I was thinking the same. The pipes do look much better in silver and that seat cover would be perfect. I've seen those bikes before but never payed attention to the seat. Definately much better!

thanks i appreciate the input

what did you mean about "Actually, about an hour ago I asked Kaotic1 to post some pics of that color next to black."

did a few more odds and ends.....just keeping busy waiting to get the carbs set up right.

heres 1 of the engine and pipes. i am almost positive that i will have to redo the pipes, but i really wanted to see what they would look like silver with the "T5" outlined. i also repainted the stator cover. i sanded it down and everything.....came out looking like brand new.

pic...

banshee007.jpg

right pipe and repainted water pump cover.

banshee011.jpg

left pipe

banshee006.jpg

banshee008.jpg

side view.....almost there need a seat cover....

banshee010.jpg