in progress

jmkapala

just realized how much it DOSENT look like the same bike anymore..... :biggrin:

I heard you say something about a different seat cover for your bike, I have an FMF red white and black seat cover that I just took off of my shee, still in good shape but I'm changing my bike around a bit. I have no use for it and if you would like I'll e-mail you pics of it if interested I'll give it to you for the shipping!

Just let me know..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard you say something about a different seat cover for your bike, I have an FMF red white and black seat cover that I just took off of my shee, still in good shape but I'm changing my bike around a bit. I have no use for it and if you would like I'll e-mail you pics of it if interested I'll give it to you for the shipping!

Just let me know..

sure, depends on what it looks like, but i'd like to see it anyways. you can post the pics here or send them to jmkapala@gmail.com.

thanks, Jim

Is that a factory Yamaha seat cover? Is so, who wants to sell me a factory Yamaha seat assembly with one of those covers on it? :thumbsup:

i think thats a guy on ebay selling those covers , if it is read his feeedback , not that good , my friend bought one of those seat covers off ebay , it took like 3 weeks to get and it was shitty quality , gripper material was even real ,

dont know if its that guy but he uses the same pic in his auction

i think thats a guy on ebay selling those covers , if it is read his feeedback , not that good , my friend bought one of those seat covers off ebay , it took like 3 weeks to get and it was shitty quality , gripper material was even real ,

Screw that then. I am in the market to do something a little different with my seat and I thought that it was a pretty neat OEM seat that I might be able to shag off eBay. I would hate to venture a guess as to what fake gripper material looks or feels like. :unsure:

It is someone on ebay, can you get a name for me? I really dont want to buy from an unreputable person....this guys feedback is like 97% though....so i dont know

Thanks Jim

Ahhhh, cmon roll with the old-school J-arms man!! they will be legendary one day! :yelrotflmao:

REPRESENT! you should definitely ditch those gold rims though, if anything paint them black cause you can always touch up black spray paint haha :biggrin:

Just let me know..

I may enjoy seeing a picture of that as well. A different seat is on my list of things to put off doing to my red bike. :biggrin:

I may enjoy seeing a picture of that as well. A different seat is on my list of things to put off doing to my red bike. :biggrin:

whats you email and i'll send you the pic he sent me. its a bmp file and i have to get going to work and dont have the time to convert it and post it. or i'll just do that later.....that way you can contact him. It was a good looking seat cover, just wasn't what I was "seeing" in my head. Ya know?

Edited by jmkapala

You have that looking pretty sharp Jim. Just those gold wheels you are so in love with LOL... J/K Looks good man, keep up the good work. :thumbsup: