ALBA is a joke

ok so i called alba the other day to get some pricing on diffrent portin jobs and the guy started talking to me about getting cams after i told him i had a banshee! he wanted to sell me cams and other 4-poke specigic stuff so i told him again that i had a banshee to make sure he heard me the first few times and he said that i still needed to cam it to get the full petential out of a port job! what a freagin joke. luckily i called jeff and he got me set up now i just need to wait for a good monght of bad weather to get it all done and i am set

When I was looking for some CPI pipes they wanted almost $800 when Jeff and others were selling them for $500-$600. I think they were $400 more than CPI themselves....Don't think I'll ever buy anything from them. I can't talk bad about trinity....When I ordered my gaskets and pistons for my Cheetah I had them the next day..

thanks for the heads up i was looking at a swing arm alba has seemed like a pretty good deal too i called them they said they had it in stock ready to ship but after reading about there customer service im wondering. think i will look some where else

what kinda swingarm you lookin for?

Thats funny.

I called my dealer the other day to order new rings, and an oring set for my Cool Head, which I purchased from the same dealer.

They said those parts aren't available any more because "nobody makes parts for those old two strokes any more". I didn't want to drive 5 miles out there to take the effin Parts Unlimited catalog and show him what I was talking about. So, I just ordered them on the internet.

There is always the internet!

Thats funny.

I called my dealer the other day to order new rings, and an oring set for my Cool Head, which I purchased from the same dealer.

They said those parts aren't available any more because "nobody makes parts for those old two strokes any more". I didn't want to drive 5 miles out there to take the effin Parts Unlimited catalog and show him what I was talking about. So, I just ordered them on the internet.

There is always the internet!

:yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: i would have just to see the look on there faces. my book would have been rockymountainatv.

but back to the subject at hand, ive only had one problem with alba. i ordered a set of stroker pistons from them and they sent me the wrong size, i called them up, told them what was going on and they sent me the right set next day