Frame color

kaotik1

• 2 weeks later...
Sucka...LOL....

Going with translucent red on my frame, engine cases and front hubs/spindles, pearl white plastics.

Will have my frame, cases and front end parts back this Saturday, and will post pics....

Uh oh.. Just released some of the top secret info!! That's going to look really good!

Hey Kaotic: How about in that Black Chrome?? Do you have more pix of that color? I'd like to see it next to black. Thanks.

i seen that black crhome that kaotik does and its sick. Wish i had the $$ to go that route but I dont. IMO black chrome is where its at unless you want some funky ass color. TJ does some great work for a cheap price IMO, just wish I had the funds for all my ideas :banghead:

I did my latest frame candy blue. Suspension and engine mounts and grab bar are candy green. Going with black plastics. But I'm going to try my white plastics on it and see how it looks before I order black plastics.

- Jared

Good choice by the way Bigred . Im doing my frame,swinger,and a arms in candy blue too, so that would be my choice