TR6s for PT MIDS

Washburn

Chrome TR6s and Toomey brushed aluminum Silencers a little polishing and they will shine like new. I will polish them before I send them out for a set of PT MIDS. If they are chrome I might be able to throw in some cash.

Let me know what you have. Im only intrested in PT Mids.

Chrome TR6s and Toomey brushed aluminum Silencers a little polishing and they will shine like new. I will polish them before I send them out for a set of PT MIDS. If they are chrome I might be able to throw in some cash.

too bad i just sold my pt mids tuesday , i would have traded , i got 300 for them and they were mint , chrome

too bad i just sold my pt mids tuesday , i would have traded , i got 300 for them and they were mint , chrome

Man, I was going to post this before then too but I kept forgeting. I could definatly get 300 or more no problem whatsoever for my TR6s. The only Pics I have are crappy ones that are foged up from it being wet and all dirty looking from 2 days of riding . I cleaned them once over and they shine. I bought some mothers chrome polish and a couple packs of shop rags I dident apply yet but I will be sure to do that for anyone who wants them and they will look almost new except on one spot the size of a quarter. plus I will throw in the bottle of Mothers and an unopen package of lint free shop rags for the future.

Man, I was going to post this before then too but I kept forgeting. I could definatly get 300 or more no problem whatsoever for my TR6s. The only Pics I have are crappy ones that are foged up from it being wet and all dirty looking from 2 days of riding . I cleaned them once over and they shine. I bought some mothers chrome polish and a couple packs of shop rags I dident apply yet but I will be sure to do that for anyone who wants them and they will look almost new except on one spot the size of a quarter. plus I will throw in the bottle of Mothers and an unopen package of lint free shop rags for the future.

good luck

OMG dude I totally was coming in the trade section to see if I could get any bites on a trade from toomey t5's for my Paul Turner mid/s with fat boy silencers in GREAT shape. They are chrome and I would want some cash to boot, but these are very nice. What is the diff between the t5 and t6, i was told the t5 were better for less modded banshees, which is what I am tring to get back to. PM me for info, or email- zpolencheck@hotmail.com

OMG dude I totally was coming in the trade section to see if I could get any bites on a trade from toomey t5's for my Paul Turner mid/s with fat boy silencers in GREAT shape. They are chrome and I would want some cash to boot, but these are very nice. What is the diff between the t5 and t6, i was told the t5 were better for less modded banshees, which is what I am tring to get back to. PM me for info, or email- zpolencheck@hotmail.com

well i think someone is lying to ya. the t-5's work better with ported built motors. they also work awesome on stock motors. the t-6's are supposed to be the best with stock motors, no port jobs or anything.