extended swingarm chain length

i just got a +6" swingarm. i was wondering on what length of chain i will need to get

I think If I remeber right I bought 2 chains. I thought I used 2 120 links and cut ssome off the 2nd to get it to reach. Use 2 master links to join them. I think its something like 136 links to reach.

I think If I remeber right I bought 2 chains. I thought I used 2 120 links and cut ssome off the 2nd to get it to reach. Use 2 master links to join them. I think its something like 136 links to reach.

You can search and find the answer. I just searched last week for the length chain for a +4 swingarm, and ran across the +6 but don't remember the length. I don't know if two master links are the best idea if you're high hp at all. The master link is the weakest link in the chain anyway; but then again it maybe ok.

You can search and find the answer. I just searched last week for the length chain for a +4 swingarm, and ran across the +6 but don't remember the length. I don't know if two master links are the best idea if you're high hp at all. The master link is the weakest link in the chain anyway; but then again it maybe ok.

Not sure if this helps but I use a 154 on my + 12 and a 148 on my 10 each link is about 1/2 inch so you would need 6-8 inches less depending on sprocket size