my drag ported 421 cheetah vs kfx 800 big bore

91banshee

dune: wheres the vid of that "400" getting beat by a blaster?? lol :whistling:

and yes not a motor swap.. a blaster with blaster cases, blaster cylinder, trans, ect.. :biggrin:

needless to say it did end up going into 4.5's without the spray.. its still a damn blaster!!

also i cant wait till the clash, we can line up my new bike with the "400"..lol

dont worry ill give him a head start..

:thumbsup:

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch3

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch2

Edited by lowriderb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro all i have to say is u should shit all over the the kfx. I raced one with the 800 big bore kit in the sand and we both had paddles not to mention he had all the bolt ons u could have. i run the vito's monoblock, +4 mill, ported, 38mik carbs, v-force reeds, k&n clamp ons, and alot of other stuff but whatever, i dynoed at 82rwhp and 39.7tq and we raced a couple times once like 100yd and the 2nd 200yd and everytime i could stop and shut off my bike before he would even get up to me, so don't sweat it you'll kill it.

I sat if you race in the Sand You will BLOW it(w/ Paddles).On asphault you will shit all over it,But on dirt it will be a closer match.I think it will be hard for you to get traction.Shit I lost to a honda 300ex on the dirt.Of course I didnt catch any traction until 5th gear tho.I was running stock tires.

ive raced a piped 700r with my 421. left it in the dust with bad shifting :yelrotflmao:

Ok so we rode around and built up some heat and i could feel the tension in the air ,you know that feeling ,,, the sound pipes reving and looking for a long run down the trail i was behind him listing to that bag ass twin and i bumped his rear tire and gave him the take off so i can blister your ass look and we rounded a corner and it opened up ,i was in 2nd and he took off i gave her everything she had and almost rear ended him and backed off from debree , i laid into it again and went around him so fast i sware i could see stickers fly off , i looked back and pulled about 20 quad lengths and slowed up and said lets take it to the feild , he said i had noss or was packing something else , check my quad ?

anyway he wouldnt race in the feild , so anyway it wasent really what i thought it would be , my set up is on key for sure and i changed over to my i razor radials and it hooks in 2nd gear launches and pulls like a rocket love this motor .

dune: wheres the vid of that "400" getting beat by a blaster?? lol :whistling:

and yes not a motor swap.. a blaster with blaster cases, blaster cylinder, trans, ect.. :biggrin:

needless to say it did end up going into 4.5's without the spray.. its still a damn blaster!!

also i cant wait till the clash, we can line up my new bike with the "400"..lol

dont worry ill give him a head start..

:thumbsup:

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch3

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p316/Du...mgAnch=imgAnch2

I wasn't there B, glad to know now. I think everyone knows it's not a 400...lol...

Dune

No doubt that xr/ex is a real strong runner.After i saw it run, I had to take another look to see that it had a transplant.Got a little something for it this year..............

Way Kewl!! Guess I need see if the warrior will be ready this year...hrmmmm :whistling: a nudder stock frame bike...

hehe..I sure hope I can make it!!!

Dune

Ok so we rode around and built up some heat and i could feel the tension in the air ,you know that feeling ,,, the sound pipes reving and looking for a long run down the trail i was behind him listing to that bag ass twin and i bumped his rear tire and gave him the take off so i can blister your ass look and we rounded a corner and it opened up ,i was in 2nd and he took off i gave her everything she had and almost rear ended him and backed off from debree , i laid into it again and went around him so fast i sware i could see stickers fly off , i looked back and pulled about 20 quad lengths and slowed up and said lets take it to the feild , he said i had noss or was packing something else , check my quad ?

anyway he wouldnt race in the feild , so anyway it wasent really what i thought it would be , my set up is on key for sure and i changed over to my i razor radials and it hooks in 2nd gear launches and pulls like a rocket love this motor .

WOW, 20 bikes ahead...That KFX must need to get way inside the motor and change some things.No dead stop runs??? Glad you got to the win though...kewl...

Dune

when they made the second run it was the first time craig had ever tried to spray that motor.. it was a close race if i remember right, the 400 was only around a bike or so behind.. with tuning and stuff still to be done its going to be a strong runner for sure..

when they made the second run it was the first time craig had ever tried to spray that motor.. it was a close race if i remember right, the 400 was only around a bike or so behind.. with tuning and stuff still to be done its going to be a strong runner for sure..

LOL...since you were there B, you know they put the motor in the EX in the trailer that weekend...I love that lil blaster of Craigs though...hope his wife gets back on it and starts toasting some folks again...lol....she is soooo cool...

Dune

Edited by DUNE-A-TIC

Not to be a dick, but he must have it running like shit, there is no way you would beat some of the 800s on kawie riders by 20 quad lenghts.

I have no doubt in believing it. A local guy has a lightened up big bore, ported, cammed, piped and spraying who knows how much nitrous on his Kaw and my 421 will smoke him by at least 20 bike lengths in 400 feet.