Damn This Bike Is BAAAD

Rebel3190

I was very impressed and confused. Way impressed they found and tuned a twin 150cc to put out those numbers but exactly what theme are we going for with nerfs, lowering kit, skinnies in the front and turf tires??? Guess your ready for anything with this one of a kind machine!!

Dune :biggrin:

I saw that earlier and just laughed and clicked out of it :shoothead:

I also saw that earlier. Stock cylinders and Toomey T5's are the secret. Painting the plastic on one side only saves wait along with the extra material that was removed when the case broke around the front sprocket.

This is why you stay in skool, off drugs, and try avoid marrying your sister. :unsure:

fenders on the front to block the mud from those monster tires in front, big bore 150cc pistons. If you get some nos you got to get the slicks with the -2 swing are but since its just 110hp the stock swinger and holeshots are fine. It should have a wing on the back like a fast and furious car though because it doesnt have enough race stickers on it to make it go faster than 180 mph. It has power bands too. like 3 of them. I should ask him if it has a boost bottles. like maybe 4 of them FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!! WHOO WEE!!!! Boy I tell ye what!

Red,you can click on his name then go to contact user and send him a message but he probably wont respond,I don't know who is more stupid him or the retards bidding on it?I also like how where it says condition he put new hahaha he needs to race someone from BHQ he'd think you had 350hp.....lol.Rebel

Man...and I don't see the "ask the seller a question" thing. I was going to ask for a dyno sheet proving those numbers and proceed to wail on them for their stupidity.

I sent him a message asking him if I could pay him several thousand dollars to fix up my bike like his. I think I may have also asked him to call me if he was interested in a job in the racing industry since we have a hard time finding people as talented as he is. :whistling:

I sent him a message asking him if I could pay him several thousand dollars to fix up my bike like his. I think I may have also asked him to call me if he was interested in a job in the racing industry since we have a hard time finding people as talented as he is. :whistling:

:yelrotflmao:

lmao I'm so confused when I look at it. nothing makes sense. I just loose controle of my body and flail around. :mellow:

Edited by Trick2stroke

Well, oem (umm, banshee..not two chainsaws glued together)cylinders can produce over a 100hp. That has been done more than a couple times in different types of builds (stroke/bore/porting)and it does claim only the bike has seen 110 hp on the dyno, not the motor in it currently or any of the other spare parts thrown together for a misleading e-bay sale. So buyer beware I guess.

Dune

I sent him this a while ago...... Jan 2nd - Hard to belive it has 110HP. What are the exact engine mods? Kind of pistons, kind of cyclinders ect.

He sent me this back - big bore pistons 80 over, stock cylinders ported and polished and 404 big bore sleeves put in them, 35mm carb, bigger intake boot for more fuel to the carbs, new crank seals, new cool head ,k&n cone air filter,new reeds,high performance clucth im telling everything is new.

frankie

:confused: