Oregon

Ruko

Yeh I live in coos bay, Shoot me a pm when ya come down, I will come show you some nice spots! That goes for anyone going for a ride down here. Anything that gives me an excuse to go riding :)

Jhughes7, thats my old pickup 2wd lowrider in your picture there. Was that picture taken Labor Day weekend?

Edited by Snopczynski

Haha thats crazy! Yep Thats Labor day weekend, we were in the camp next to you

Actually my buddy chad owns it now, and he was next to you. We stayed down at the beach campground. I was running around on the blue banshee with the 2 into 1 pipe.

Damn, I need to go riding bad. Coos Bay gets my vote but all are good. I would have to say that St. Anthonys is the best hands down though. I'll watch the riding events forum for the next big group ride & make a trip down there to Ore.

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys, i may be out in oregon for a few months starting in may. are there any stickers/permits i'd need to go riding in any of these spots?

If it's not licensed or tagged from your state, the ones in Oregon are only like $11 for 2 years. You can buy them at pretty much any bike shop. If you drive your truck on the sand at all, it will need a flag and permit as well.

I'm from Utah and the whole db level thing is foreign to me. What kind of pipes do the drag bikes run? I would love to come ride in Oregon but I would have to run cpi or shearer inframes. Are they too loud?

I found a website somewhere that had lots of listings for all different machines with all different pipes. I think CPI's on a Banshee came in at about 100-101. So ya if you need to be at 93 you would have to do something to make them quieter. I also run CPI's so I am looking into getting some new silencers made from a local custom pipe shop. They would have spark arrestors in them and be quiet, but I'm sure that would hurt the power as well. It's easy to switch the silencers back and forth though, at least on CPI's, so having 2 sets wouldn't be the end of the world.

I found a website somewhere that had lots of listings for all different machines with all different pipes. I think CPI's on a Banshee came in at about 100-101. So ya if you need to be at 93 you would have to do something to make them quieter. I also run CPI's so I am looking into getting some new silencers made from a local custom pipe shop. They would have spark arrestors in them and be quiet, but I'm sure that would hurt the power as well. It's easy to switch the silencers back and forth though, at least on CPI's, so having 2 sets wouldn't be the end of the world.

Alot of the time shops like cpi, power pro, and dynoport can make a set of hush silencers for their pipes. Cascade also specializes in quiet silencers for many different pipes.

• 3 weeks later...