transmission

smallblock

While back I went on a website for a banshee shop about transmissions. I found that they build override transmissions that allow you to shift 1st thru 6th not only up but also down while riding with no clutch unlike the common drag override trans. It was override though so it doesn't require you to let off the throttle to shift. I lost the companies info so if somebody knows the company that makes this type of trans I would appreciate there name and number.

youre talking about duneable overrides...they allow you to shift up under full throttle power but also back down with or without the use of the clutch. my brother and i both have them. ours are 2-4 but i know of others being used. i would recommend dave moore racing or redline racing. i have one from each of them and they work excellent.

I found that they build override transmissions that allow you to shift 1st thru 6th not only up but also down while riding with no clutch unlike the common drag override trans. It was override though so it doesn't require you to let off the throttle to shift.

That is just called a dunable override transmission. Pretty much any of the big builders can do that for you.

Regular override transmissions you cannot shift down while moving like you said.

youre talking about duneable overrides...they allow you to shift up under full throttle power but also back down with or without the use of the clutch. my brother and i both have them. ours are 2-4 but i know of others being used. i would recommend dave moore racing or redline racing. i have one from each of them and they work excellent.

Dave Moore does awesome work. He have sent many of my hard earned duckets his way. :rolleyes: