Prince At superbowl

was it just me (and everyone else that was at my houase watching it) or did anyone notice that when the sheet went up, it looked like he was packing? is there somewhere we can call or write a complaint about how much he really sucked ass

It seems that we pretty much all agree that prince sucked as halftime entertainment, so here's my question. Who would you suggest they should have gotten instead? Keep in mind that it's gotta be someone that will have no problem keeping it PG. It's also gotta be someone that appeals to the majority of superbowl viewers. You also don't want someone that pretty much plays county fairs and shopping malls. Would they have been better off getting someone like U2 (even though I can't stand them), or some of the newer country singers?

I am not sure who I would pick, but one of the newer country singers would've worked. I personally like country music, but I know alot of people don't, though they probably would've watched one of them with more interest than the big, gay mess (Prince) they had singing. :thumbsup:

im a metal guy but i know they wouldnt have metal up there but hell tobykieth would kick ass and sure alot of fans listen to him.. come on prince????? :banghead: i thought his (career)died long time ago.. him singing the foo fighters song sucked too why would foofighters let him ruin that song..

im a metal guy but i know they wouldnt have metal up there but hell tobykieth would kick ass and sure alot of fans listen to him.. come on prince????? :banghead: i thought his (career)died long time ago.. him singing the foo fighters song sucked too why would foofighters let him ruin that song..

ow shit, i forgot completely about that, that was bull shit 2

they could have picked so many different bands or artists that would have been better, chili peppers, dave Mathews, they all could have put on a better show and kept it "PG". at the begging right before the game that little show, i didn't even understand what they were trying to do....it looked like they gave a bunch of kids with downs some ribbons and banners and let them run around.......

I agree sweetshee, the chilli peppers could have done a much better job and they actually had a hit within the past 2 decades lol..Several good songs in fact :D..

Speaking of prince, anybody ever seen the Dave Chappelle episode when charlie murphy plays basketball against prince(dave chappelle)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXUZ-jBPg4