are these any good

pokeatyou2

the add sounds kinda dumb, "dont buy those big carbs you can only use in special surroundings" wtf? i thought everywhere we ride is a special surrounding..

they also look like knock off kehins..

thats what i thought thats why we use air filters isnt it lol

also go to ebay type in banshee carb and there are some stock carbs in there been listed as 28mm

They are 28mm PWK copies made from Carb Parts Warehouse. They contain all genuine keihin internals. All the jets, needles, slides, etc... are keihin pwk parts. But that is too much money for them I believe. CPW sells them direct on ebay bored to 30mm properly jetted and with a throttle cable for less than that.

properly jetted?

each and every bike situation is different, how do people settle for a bench tuned a motor and not fine tuned one after its running?

for a stock bike and buying carbs, your coming off the money anyways why not get some 33 pwks or something like that.. then you have a decent sized carb, that you can build into and still not need to buy a new set..