Updated Pics Of My Build

BansheeDan

Well guys here it is, all done but shocks and tuning.

I'll have the shocks by next weekend and its going to the dyno hopefully by friday.

I have alot of people to thank for help on this build.

Hope no one minds if i give a few shout outs here......lol

First and formost my best friend Steve for being there for every minute of this build, couldnt have done it without him. :notworthy:

Dan Hull at A&S for getting the motor done so quick after i had to pull it from one builder and take it to him literally in a box.

Jeff at F.A.S.T. for the lights and chain accessories,and answering the phone every time i called and questioned him to death.

John (JKJK) for sending me the needles i needed before payment was recieved just cuz he knew they were all i needed to hear it run.

TJ (kaotik1) for the pc'd chain adjusters for just the cost of shipping.

Dave (dajogejr) for answering all my stupid noob questions very quickly and in terms i could understand...lol

And everyone else i forgot.....THANX :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Heres the pics.

100_0822.jpg

100_0823.jpg

100_0819.jpg

100_0817.jpg

100_0808.jpg

100_0803.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0813.jpg

100_0820.jpg

100_0812.jpg

Looks awesome, what're the switches for?

the switches are illuminated and the blue one is for the strobe lights behind the mesh work in the nose piece.

and the red one is for the yet to be installed tail light.

i have a battery in it to run the computer so i figured why not run as much as possible off the battery to lighten the load on the stator.

only things on stator is headlights and motor electrics.

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan

Hey awsome banshee, how do you like the Vapor computer? I was just lookin into getting one. I liked it alot becuase it has the RPM gauge and the shift lights.

the vapor is awesome....

the only drawback to it is in order to have the backlighting and the shift lights work it needs to be

hooked up to a battery...

my solution was a 35.00 motorcycle storage battery and a 20.00 charger

you can see the battery in the pics....it fit nice and snug behind the filter in the airbox

installation was really easy too...

Dan

Oh, I see were you put it. Nice location. I couldn't do that thought because I don't have an air box. I removed my radiator overflow bottle so maybe I will cut out the plastic to fit the battery there, and just run it independently of the Banshee electrical system and just have it running to the Vapor computer. I am sure that computer doesn't suck up to much energy. I would just have to make sure I charge it every now and then.. Thanks for the heads up on the battery thing I didn't know about that.

Oh, I see were you put it. Nice location. I couldn't do that thought because I don't have an air box. I removed my radiator overflow bottle so maybe I will cut out the plastic to fit the battery there, and just run it independently of the Banshee electrical system and just have it running to the Vapor computer. I am sure that computer doesn't suck up to much energy. I would just have to make sure I charge it every now and then.. Thanks for the heads up on the battery thing I didn't know about that.

yep thats how i did it...completely seperate of the banshee system....

they way i did mine..i have a quick disconnect on the battery side and on the computer side...

the charger also has a QDC so i just unplug the vapor and plug in the charger

works out nice..

Dan

Edited by BansheeDan