what do u think of p.d. cool head

chillls

Plus the Noss head is chambered a little diffrent for an overall better cooling effect. They look alot better too Espically the Anodized ones. I have a simple instructions writeup on how to install a Noss Head if you decide to go with one. Just PM me for them.

are they easy to install? :confused:

If you're referring to studs they aren't bad. If you're referring to heads then the NOSS has to be the easiest in my opinion. As mentioned, they also look the best to me. Haven't picked through the P.D. heads that much, but the engineering in the NOSS head is top notch! Also as mentioned, dlnoss is a sponsor of the site, and they are very nice to deal with. I absolutely love mine!

cool thanks for the input, its to bad i already ordered th p.d. cool head :shoothead: i didnt even see the noss head . i like the noss head much better beside the fact that it comes in colors. :banghead: :banghead:

maybe next time i will ask you guys first. :notworthy:

cool thanks for the input, its to bad i already ordered th p.d. cool head :shoothead: i didnt even see the noss head . i like the noss head much better beside the fact that it comes in colors. :banghead: :banghead:

maybe next time i will ask you guys first. :notworthy:

Yeah, just return it for your full purchase price. Worst thing that can happen is they charge you with a 15 dollar restocking fee and I doubt that with heads. Besides you get a 10% discount on the Noss Head for being a member here :biggrin: