ACIDTONE

I wouldn't do it, granted alot of solvents are added to gas as octane boosters and also known as anti knock compounds. I've used extra toluene and xylene which is in gas already but I don't do that anymore. Just easier to buy race gas and be safe. I let the pro's and the daring do the wild mixes. Just my idears.

Not to be rude, but if you cant even spell ACETONE I dont think you should use it. Especially if you give us a link that I assume you have read and has the correct spelling .

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL IT NOW. I JUST KEEP IT SPELLING IT THAT WAY..

WELL TODAY I WAS TALKING TO ME COMP TECH TEACHER HE USE TO WORK FOR DISNEY DESIGNING ALL THE STUFF AND WUTNOT AND HE IS A PAINTER. AND HE SAID THAT IT ACTUALLY DOES WORK BUT HE DOES NOT KNOWIF IT WORKS ON 2 STROKES.SO IM THINKING BOUT BUYING A CHEAP 2 STROKE WEED EATER AND TESTING IT ON IT

How would you test it out on a weedeater? Not like you can dyno it, just cuz it "runs better" supposedly (which I don't even know if you could tell on a weedeater) doesn't mean you're making more power or anything.

There's just too many unknowns that aren't worth risking dude.

I CAN TEST IT BECUASE SEE IF THE GAS LAST LONGER IR WUTEVER IDK I WILL TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT. BECAUSE I SUCK UP LIKE 5 GALLONS OF GAS IN LIKE HOUR AND HALF

mine shee sucks up a gallon in a minute or less if you figure it up,lol.5 passes 500ft long and a gallon is gone and i still would'nt put acetone in the gas.

I say let the guy give it a shot, let him come back and report what he finds... I was curious like this one time as to what putting a bottle of everclear in my gas tank would do... so I went out and tried it. I'll be damned if it didn't make that thing run like a raped ape. But it buggered up a lot of stuff later on. HaHa! Give it a shot man and see what it does for ya and let us know.

I CAN TEST IT BECUASE SEE IF THE GAS LAST LONGER IR WUTEVER IDK I WILL TRY TO FIGURE IT OUT. BECAUSE I SUCK UP LIKE 5 GALLONS OF GAS IN LIKE HOUR AND HALF

Could you please explain your theory on how your going to get better fuel milage? The jets, needle, clip position, air screws are what control how much fuel gets dumped in to the engine. Do you really expect Acetone to change the amount of fuel that you go through? I wonder if acetone will break down the oil that u use for premix? Go put some acetone on a rag, put the rag on your face and lay down and drift in to lala land.

Could you please explain your theory on how your going to get better fuel milage? The jets, needle, clip position, air screws are what control how much fuel gets dumped in to the engine. Do you really expect Acetone to change the amount of fuel that you go through? I wonder if acetone will break down the oil that u use for premix? Go put some acetone on a rag, put the rag on your face and lay down and drift in to lala land.

well if u go do ur resaerch on it. it will explain how u get btter gas millage dick