Dial A Jet

billybobby

on an average banshee would dial a jet even be worth it? i mean once you get the jetting dialed in you shouldnt really have to mess with it except for summer/winter right?

Exactly.

For those that ride in warm climates year round, on GAS, it would be a waste. But...for us northern boys and girls that like to throw snow as well as dirt and sand, they're nice to be able to richen up the jetting with a simple turn, and not only richen up...but fine tune.

Just imagine, no removing the bowls, worrying about dirt, etc. No fuel to drain/make a mess with. No GUESSING...just turn till it's right, one way or another.

As said, you gotta have 'em for Methanol, no matter where you're at...year round.

Bansheeseat Hey I am going to be in Mindon and Reno in march. How is the riding there would it be worth bringing the shee.

There are some places to ride on the outskirts of Reno and Minden and a few MX tracks but it is usually dry and dusty trail riding.If you wanted to go to sand mountian then yes bring your 'shee and paddles.I personally do not ride any of my 'shees in the desert around here.Thats what my daughters rappy is for.Look me up if you want to head out to the mountain when your here.If posible I'll head out there with you.I'm sure we have a trip planed in March at some point just not sure when yet.

Not only does that hill look little but it looks like maybe 50 feet tall. Two hours looks like a worthy cause is it busy every weekend? I will be there march 27 untill the first or second of Ape. Now I just have to talk my prego wife into either me getting away for the day or bringing her and my little girl with. I will work on making it happen March 31