Planet Sand

majicmike

will you pay  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I use photobucket and transform the picture into an IMG code, i then copy & past the IMG code in here. If you click on preview post, your picture should reveal.

Also when you newb's figure it out, drop pix of your banshee's on the banshee image thread! We can use some drag stuff in there!!

It sux to hear about PS. I went there once to see what it was all about and never was able to log in after I created an acount, so I never went back. From what I heard and read about PS on various atv websites I can't believe it took this long for people to start venturing away from PS. It's never a good thing when any amount people leave all at once when there is a change. I sense this is the beginning of the end. Like others have said in the previous threads....I hope the political, name bashing, website bashing, "Haveing to watch what you say so you don't get banned", and unnecassary bullsh*t doesn't follow. Lee is going to have his hands full for a few days keeping everything in line. With the changes Lee made maybe he knew something we didn't forsee.

P.S. As far as I'm concerned...all PS people are welcome here......Welcome to the HQ....Now lets see some more drag banshee's

Edited by Handyman

i think we all agree its not the 6 bucks.. 6 bucks is nothing nowadays... its the fact it was a free site and now isnt.. more about principle.. does there really need to be a charge on a site like ps ??? the sponsers should cover the cost of the site.. somebody is trying to make a livin from us.. im glad we have a web master like lee.. he does it for the banshee not for the money.. but i welcome any new members cus of the situation..

well i just came over to see all the ranting and raving going on,lol

i am a paid advertizer (not by choice) on planet sand so i didn't have to pay but it still sucks because i get about 70% of my work off the internet :confused:

to all of the advertisers over there......

if only 20% of the people pay to "rejoin" (figurative number only)

I think I would request 80% of my advertising money back......

that isn't fair to you guys......unless you were forewarned.......unlike the general member......

i am a paid advertizer (not by choice) on planet sand so i didn't have to pay but it still sucks because i get about 70% of my work off the internet :confused:

This is probably the best thing to happen to HQ in some time. Would be nice to get some more builders on here and give the site some more credibility, experience, and alternatives. More and more people on HQ are building drag style bikes, so there is probably additional business for you here as well.

This is probably the best thing to happen to HQ in some time. Would be nice to get some more builders on here and give the site some more credibility, experience, and alternatives. More and more people on HQ are building drag style bikes, so there is probably additional business for you here as well.

10-4 on that ..

i did get a "warning", i talked to charlie a few times and i told him that 10 bucks a year would be fair and he would get about 80% of the people to pay but he said 25 bucks and now all of a sudden it is 60!!!!!!!! i don't get it but then again i am a drag chassis/motor builder not a web page guy so i don't know what it takes to run a site :mellow:

Did they let the sponsors know about this before they did it or was it a shock to you to?

i did get a "warning", i talked to charlie a few times and i told him that 10 bucks a year would be fair and he would get about 80% of the people to pay but he said 25 bucks and now all of a sudden it is 60!!!!!!!! i don't get it but then again i am a drag chassis/motor builder not a web page guy so i don't know what it takes to run a site :mellow:

i thought charlie was a motor biulder ... so guess he dont know much bout a website either.. huh.... losing members as we speak

Just keep sening those chassis to Arizona, we will find homes for them :thumbsup: