Damn Coolant Spilled In CrankCase HELP ME.......

Infamous039

I took off my cylinders to get them Borded and Fresh Top-End, I spilled a little bit of coolant into my crankcase. Is there any way I can get it out without taking the motor out, or will it get out when its up and running. Please give me some advise on getting the coolant out of the motor????? Can I use a Vacum Suction to get it out?????????????

I dont know... Depends how much got in there, if there was a bunch you would be better of spliting it down and cleaning it out. If it was just a little I dont think it would hurt too much, just clean it out the best you can and go.

Run the motor for abour 30 sec. if it wasnt more than a cup worth then let it sit overnight. the next day drain out all the oil. the oil will sit on top of water, .itll all be at the bottom. I f you wanna be safe repeat the procedure but run it for a minute the second time with all new oil of course. If you really really wanna get crazy,. empy out the oil,. slosh abunch of deisel/kerosene in there and empty it out,. and let it dry out before filling. thats what Ive done with car engines. If you do either on twice,. youll be more likely to get anything you dont want that sat inside on pumps/passages or whatnot.

BTW,. Im sure your not retarded,. but DO NOT run or even kick over that engine with any remains of deisel or kerosene in it.

Edited by fastrthnu

The oil that you mix with the fuel

how does it get there? I know on like weed wacker motors n sht the carbs intake on the crank case so theyre lubed that way, but I cant see how it works with a direct intake to the cylinder? I though the whole bottom was oiled the same.

how does it get there? I know on like weed wacker motors n sht the carbs intake on the crank case so theyre lubed that way, but I cant see how it works with a direct intake to the cylinder? I though the whole bottom was oiled the same.

Here you go bro, check this out its fucking amazing.The first time I saw it, I thought is was badass how one of these motors work. :beer: :beer:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57278