need new exhaust

banshee dave

Hello. I'm in need of an new exhaust. destroyed my shi@#y DG system(finally) and was thinking of getting the DMC Alian duel system, not the two into one muffler style. I don't have too much money to work with at this time and it is my price range. What I would like to know is anyone has this setup and how they like it. If anyone knows of any other system for around $500 with spark arresters PLEASE let me know thanks. I'm looking for more of a topend pipe.

Edited by banshee dave

Hello. I'm in need of an new exhaust. destroyed my shi@#y DG system(finally) and was thinking of getting the DMC Alian duel system, not the two into one muffler style. I don't have too much money to work with at this time and it is my price range. What I would like to know is anyone has this setup and how they like it. If anyone knows of any other system for around $500 with spark arresters PLEASE let me know thanks. I'm looking for more of a topend pipe.

Well First check ebay.If you want a top-end pipe also look at t5s,CPIs,Shears all depends on your setup.riding style.

Ultimate top-end pipe=Shearer inframe. Im gearing up for a huge Shearer blow-out give me a ring.

Cant go wrong with Shearers, CPIs, or Toomey T'5s. My bros shee is stock with CPIs and it rips pretty damn hard. I was impressed with how they ran.

mine ran pritty strong with DG pipes but i have had nothing but crap luck with them from the day I sent the first set back. Now I did some major port work and increased the the intake setup drastickly. For one reason, the stock carbs I had on there was like sucking a V.W. bus threw a 4" pvc pipe. It wouldn't start easly and it didn't run as well as it shoud have. As soon as I put on billit intakes(with out cross-over tube or boost bottle) and 34mm flat slide carbs and an aluminum airbox, it woke it right up. now the pipes are the only hold up. I want inframe drag pipes but I also need spark arresters. I mainly high speed trail ride :whistling: but I also dabble a little in drag racing. :biggrin:

Then get T5's or Trinity Stage VIs.

If you drag raced and dabbled in fast trail riding, then I'd say CPI or Shearers...

I love Shearer pipes, period. But I drag race 80% or better...and dune the rest.

Any one of those pipes can have sparky clamp ons attached to them, Toomey actually makes some that snap on in place of the end caps, held on by a circlip...very, very sturdy.

Ultimate top-end pipe=Shearer inframe. Im gearing up for a huge Shearer blow-out give me a ring.

Damn dude you just live in Tulsa? Hope we see you in march at LS Should only be a 3 1/2 hour drive for you tops right?

Edited by trueraiderfan

Well tell us more about your bike. What cc is it? Any porting or other performance mods (what was it geared towards)? What kind of riding do you do mostly (dirt, sand)?

ok my bike is 20 over stock with pro light pistons and an mx port job. I have v-force three reeds with the cages port matched to the billit intakes. reed spacers and keihen 34mm flat slide carbs. aluminum air box with K&N airfilters, billit case saver. ASR +2+1 a-arms and fox float shocks. Stock swinger for now and rear shock(zero preload) frame has all unessesary brackets removed. moved the overflow bottle to the front. moved cdi box to where the coil was and moved the coil next to it where the tores brain lived. cut my harness down to only a 12 inch harness(no lights and only what I need). holeshots at all four corners. +4 dura blue axle. adjustable timing plate at +5 degrees. billit clutch basket with barnett dirt digger clutch. an aluminum water pump impeller. tether kill and race cut plastic. The gearing is 14/40 but I think I will go back to 14/41 unless someone has a better gear ratio setup. I basically trail race, if anyone rides Mio and knows how bad they are, I ride them as fast as I can. I also hit the dunes a lot(silver lake dune). I drag race with all my friends and anyone that is there.

oh my shee is an 05 limited edition, on its second frame(don't ask :confused: )

oh I also have a cool head with 19cc domes. I want to switch the domes out for 18's. I think I'm going to go with RDZ in- frame pipes and shears silencers

You should get ahold of PassionRe,he has brand new chrome Shearer inframes for $429.

Basicly the same pipe as the RDZ just cheaper.