CPI or SHEARER

luisg1

CPI's are no where to be found, unless buying used. The only eople who has a set is Cascade innovastions and I took one of their last 3 sets of CPI in frame small bore. Jeff at fast ran out the other day and CPI won't seel any until they fill the orders they have waiting to be filled...about 2 weeks from now. But Shearers on the other hand are abundant.

CPI's are no where to be found, unless buying used. The only eople who has a set is Cascade innovastions and I took one of their last 3 sets of CPI in frame small bore. Jeff at fast ran out the other day and CPI won't seel any until they fill the orders they have waiting to be filled...about 2 weeks from now. But Shearers on the other hand are abundant.

i dont know where you heard this at... mine took awhle to get in bcause they where on back order... and cpi where abuntant when i was looking for my shearers

i dont know where you heard this at... mine took awhle to get in bcause they where on back order... and cpi where abuntant when i was looking for my shearers

Called Jeff at FAST and he ran out....Called a few Companies that are dealers for CPI's. they were all out.... After a few more phone calls and being told they were all sold out and waiting for their shipment to come in(about a week or two wait) I called CPI themselves and they said that they were all sold out. They said that once they get their orders sent out to the dealers they will be able to stock their ware house bakc up. They had about 100 orders to fill and their orders were from 5-10 sets of exhaust systems. Called Cascade Innovations and they had 3 sets left and I bought one of their sets. I saw 15 sets of Shearers for sell on Ebay.

i have a set of cpi inframe big bore pipes. for 440 and above. they are about 3 months old. the only reason im selling them is because the dealership said i needed another pair because they broke but they were wrong. all i needed was the adaptor that goes on the t-rex motor a part i ended up getting for free. so the dealership cost me460 plus 120 to chrome and tax. hit me back if you still need them.

I know Jeff at F.A.S.T said he can't get shearers for at least a couple of months. I saw some shearers on ebay too. I just think it all depends on who you call to see if they have any.