wanting to start flat track need some help

THE PUNISHER

crystal would be kick ass with all that banking.......and i had also thought some (money depending)of hitting a few indiana tracks myself this year.

im also curious about mt. plesant or muir wanting to run us....

dont bother going to hartford that sucked....i went once last year and it was a crash fest....just not big enough

and by the way do you know how to get ahold of greg with the other banshee that blew up?

Dan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crystal would be kick ass with all that banking.......and i had also thought some (money depending)of hitting a few indiana tracks myself this year.

im also curious about mt. plesant or muir wanting to run us....

dont bother going to hartford that sucked....i went once last year and it was a crash fest....just not big enough

and by the way do you know how to get ahold of greg with the other banshee that blew up?

Dan

I don't think Muir will run us for insurance reasons, can't hurt to ask though but I would rather run at Crystal, just watch out for the wall lol. I knew hartford was to small when a couple guys that race there came to 96 and said they run on a 1/8 mile, thats more of a go cart track in my opinion, to small to open up a quad. I ran down in Ohio last year in open pro but that track was to small also. PA has a similar track to 96 but its 8 hours away.

Greg parted out that banshee, what was left of it. I think his friend bought alot of it as far as chassis parts. I think Greg's building a 450 to run this year. He went with me to the Ohio race but thats the last I heard from him. He should be up to the ice races in Crystal as soon as they start running us. I don't know if his bike will be ready but I'm pretty sure he will show up anyway. If the ice is safe they will run us on the 28th. A couple days ago they had 5 inches so far so I would think with these cold tems we should have 6 to 8 inches by the 28th.

Where did you disapear to? I was looking forward to passing you on the outside again :thumbsup: and you never showed up to the last few races.

40aaur9.jpg

wow did you finaly find someone you can beat? when we're on the track all you see is my roost! oh and nice 250r what was the little girls name that sold you that? :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

wow did you finaly find someone you can beat? when we're on the track all you see is my roost! oh and nice 250r what was the little girls name that sold you that? :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

thats too funny..........hey man was it pink with barbie on the side when you bought that "R"??

You know damn well I smoked your banshee to on the track :yelrotflmao:

Guernsey comes over to my house today to check out the R and I have to hand him a towl for all that drool.

Bring that wanna bee shee up to the ice and I'll spank you AGAIN!!! :yelrotflmao:

BansheeDan Posted Today, 12:11 PM

thats too funny..........hey man was it pink with barbie on the side when you bought that "R"??

I could put pink and purple plastic on it, put a woman rider on it and still finish first :whistling:

You just better worry about finishing yours and making it to the track. I'll put an extra $100 on the first main event of the season if your interested? I could use some new parts :thumbsup:

You know damn well I smoked your banshee to on the track :yelrotflmao:

Guernsey comes over to my house today to check out the R and I have to hand him a towl for all that drool.

Bring that wanna bee shee up to the ice and I'll spank you AGAIN!!! :yelrotflmao:

BansheeDan Posted Today, 12:11 PM

I could put pink and purple plastic on it, put a woman rider on it and still finish first :whistling:

You just better worry about finishing yours and making it to the track. I'll put an extra $100 on the first main event of the season if your interested? I could use some new parts :thumbsup:

i seen how that thing ran today i could have beat you with one spark plug unpluged and no studs in the tires! :thumbsup:

sounds like bansheedan is doing one of those engine restore in a can rebuilds you better watchout if he gets a big enough can that thing will be MAD FAST!

Edited by guernsey

i seen how that thing ran today i could have beat you with one spark plug unpluged and no studs in the tires! :thumbsup:

sounds like bansheedan is doing one of those engine restore in a can rebuilds you better watchout if he gets a big enough can that thing will be MAD FAST!

went to the local autozone and got me 2 cans of that shit..........look out :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

im tellin ya all kidding aside......i put big $$$ into a ground up rebuild on my bike

got the motor back from dan at a&s today and got it in......

it will be mad fast......maybe not 7mill stroker fast,

but fast enough with my 125lb ass on it that it will smoke any 310 kitted 250 r out there :whistling:

Dan

and oh yeah X....if youre bringing 2 bikes to i96....im bringing the bottle!

all is fair.....no rules against it :whistling::whistling:

Edited by BansheeDan

I can't help but laugh everytime I hear the word mad used... That thing is mad fast........ So mad must= ludacrist speed??? Or is it Plaid?

i dont use that one too much mysel....i guess i was just quoting gurnsey

but it is gonna be fast....ill get some pics today for ya TJ....got the motor in and pipes on earlier tonight.

also got the new asv levers on and the coolant in

all cables and wiring are in

hopeing to get my needles from JKJK today so i can fire her up and get her heat cycled

all i have left is jet carbs, put carbs on intakes,put airbox back in,put in gas tank,put chain on,cut front fenders,put plastic back on,put gas in tank and fire it up

then get the shocks on it when i get em

Dan

went to the local autozone and got me 2 cans of that shit..........look out :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

im tellin ya all kidding aside......i put big $$$ into a ground up rebuild on my bike

got the motor back from dan at a&s today and got it in......

it will be mad fast......maybe not 7mill stroker fast,

but fast enough with my 125lb ass on it that it will smoke any 310 kitted 250 r out there :whistling:

Dan

and oh yeah X....if youre bringing 2 bikes to i96....im bringing the bottle!

all is fair.....no rules against it :whistling::whistling:

Good thing I went bigger than 310 :thumbsup: Next time I pass you on the outside I'm gonna reach out and smack the back of your helmet, wake yo a$$ up :yelrotflmao:

Good thing I went bigger than 310 :thumbsup: Next time I pass you on the outside I'm gonna reach out and smack the back of your helmet, wake yo a$$ up :yelrotflmao:

just remember you have to catch me to pass me

and to be quite honest.....i dont think that "R" has the balls.....lol

Hmm, I seem to remember starting dead last and finishing 1st on more than one occasion. Don't worry though, I'll run the smallbore and see if you can hang :whistling: I havn't started my build yet, still gathering parts but I've got all the most important parts already.

Get that thing finished and get some ice tires, were racing this weekend.

well x. if you wanna ride at bansheedans level so you have time to slap him on your way passed ill let you barrow my wifes blaster. the way he rides he still wont know what hit him! the funny part is hes never even started this so called fastest banshee ever and he thinks hes ready to put money on it up against you this guys MAD crazy!

mad fast, mad nuts, mad slow, mad crazy, mad stupid, mad smart, mad good, mad bad, MAD IS MY ANYTHING :verymad:

well just so you boys know it has been started..

just got to wait for tcs to get me my shocks and im good to go...

and hey x.. not bein a prick but my bike prolly wont really come out till after the snow is gone

i know i know......im a wuss,just tryin not to trash it before summer

might make a few passes up and down the street to get carbs adjusted in but that will prolly be it.

Dan