wanting to start flat track need some help

THE PUNISHER

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan's Banshee is going to rip that little 250r with the 310 lol should be some good racing , Oh Dan I'm thinking really hard of coming down to race it just the 7hr trip from Canada to your place but i want to show the 250r up with my little twin lol

Dan's Banshee is going to rip that little 250r with the 310 lol should be some good racing , Oh Dan I'm thinking really hard of coming down to race it just the 7hr trip from Canada to your place but i want to show the 250r up with my little twin lol

Someone needs to wake up, dreaming hard if you think your going to beat my little stock bore R. Theres a craptor that will show up that twin of yours, you won't even get close to me :yelrotflmao:

7 hour trip isn't that bad, come on over, we can even have a grudge match, just me and you, I'll even give you the lead. :thumbsup:

you guys are all pussy's bring your bikes and your titles to dunes so i can show you what real horsepower is! make sure to come with some one that can drive you off the sand cause your bikes will be with me

only pussy's go in circles REAL men go in a strait line! :evil:

Theres a dragstrip up at crystal, you ready? I can be up there tomorrow sissy boy. My stupid fast R will eat up that mad fast shee :yelrotflmao:

lets go. i win i get that girly R! oh and can i barrow a set of studded tires if i trailer them up?

well boys....shee's ready to go other then gettin the shocks

whats the dragstrip at crystal??? ice?

hmmm that could be intersting with studs

but come spring x.....bolt up some paddles and lets go to silver lake so i can show you a real ass whippin :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

Edited by BansheeDan