map of all U.S. sand dunes open to OHV

ReBall

WOW!! If you ever wanted to check out sand dunes you where wondering about and wanna sit on you ass while you do it, google earth is the way to go. You can look from all the way out in space and zoom all the way in enough to see toy boxes and rvs. This thing is pretty damn cool :)..See yall later I'm going to pismo and then I'm Probably hit up sand mountain lol..Rich

There was more thumbtacs there but you gotta kinda move the page around for it to pop up. It looked like a big mess so i just saved the pic thats up and its got gordans wich as we all know is part of the Imperial sand dunes and glamis's little brother.The programs pretty cool though cause you can type in your address and It will show your house from space ha...Maybe I'm just easily amused.

does any one know how far walden is from loveland co.? i might possibly be moving there just wondering. i thought i might have to drive all the way back to glamis :biggrin:

PM RIPPEN here on the board, he lives in loveland. I think its like 2 hours or 1.5 hours or something like that. Depends on how you get there. Most people to up to laramie and over HWY230 up past fox park and wycolo lodge. There is nothing else out there like walden, you would love it. Small, but always something to do!

• 4 weeks later...

:notworthy: Walden is great!!! It is our little sandbox in the mountains! Bring warm clothes, and you come up in the spring/early summer during runoff - PREPARE TO GET WET!!! Last year wasn't too big on the runoff, hopefully this year, the creek at deadmans will be running and people will get just silly!! Majic & I love to get up there any chance we get! Mosquitos in July can be as big as B-10 bombers, but again, were'nt that bad last year due to dry winter!

Wave at us when you're there!

Hey duckie!

Yeah, I would be one of those retards you see trying to kill myself at deadman. I freaking love those vertical walls that the river/runoff makes down in there. We will have to get video this year. I'm usually one of the first retards down in there checking everything out...

- Jared