who wants to go 120+ mph?

locogato11283

maybe he meant 120kilometers per hour. but itll really do 120 millimetters per hour

i have to agree that thing looks like crap.however for those who have never seen or rode a cannondale they were actually a fast machine.in stock form they were race ready and would run with a piped and jetted shee pretty easily.the motors on the "dales" were more or less a time bomb due to the fact that they had a very week topend which is probally the leading factor in cannondale going under in the atv market.they were manufactured 20 miles from where i live. my son worked for cannondale and got to test ride a couple of the machines.we also have a buddy that has a cannondale he bought new and it is a very fast quad in between motor rebuilds.

i have to agree that thing looks like crap.however for those who have never seen or rode a cannondale they were actually a fast machine.in stock form they were race ready and would run with a piped and jetted shee pretty easily.the motors on the "dales" were more or less a time bomb due to the fact that they had a very week topend which is probally the leading factor in cannondale going under in the atv market.they were manufactured 20 miles from where i live. my son worked for cannondale and got to test ride a couple of the machines.we also have a buddy that has a cannondale he bought new and it is a very fast quad in between motor rebuilds.

has is blown up or started leaking water or oil out of it because the thing is junk!!! Or is it just so bad ass everyone just sits and looks at it while they drink their beers saying yup that dang ole thing is fast man!!