aluminum gas tank

adrenaline junky

they have them on ebay. I think they are going for 150.00

No, that one is only 1 gallon, its stricly meant for drag rag racing

That is a completely custom tank, nothing like the ones on ebay.

No its not, there's a company that makes them somewhere around san diego. I know that most people will not know where they are made because of how small of a buisness the compony is.

Well the tank is on a sudahl frame so I would start there, it looks like it was built for the setup to me.

Okay, Ill tell you the whole story of how i that gas tank is not sett up for sundahl frames only. My uncle had an insane bansheewith this gas tank on it. It is not a sundahl framed banshee. He died when i was very young. I never asked him about it becuase i was about one when he died. We still own the banshee, but we dont know where he got the gas tank for his banshee. People always tell me that they're only made for sundahl frames, and i know that there not!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, Ill tell you the whole story of how i that gas tank is not sett up for sundahl frames only. My uncle had an insane bansheewith this gas tank on it. It is not a sundahl framed banshee. He died when i was very young. I never asked him about it becuase i was about one when he died. We still own the banshee, but we dont know where he got the gas tank for his banshee. People always tell me that they're only made for sundahl frames, and i know that there not!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tank you are looking for was made by a gentleman by the name of Lance Schoonmaker.I dont know if he still makes and sells them any longer but you can try doing a search for him in the San Diego area. Another note, the tanks were made to fit a stock Banshee frame with some modifacation. Gary,

The tank you are looking for was made by a gentleman by the name of Lance Schoonmaker.I dont know if he still makes and sells them any longer but you can try doing a search for him in the San Diego area. Another note, the tanks were made to fit a stock Banshee frame with some modifacation. Gary,

Thankyou, finally i here someone who knows what their talking about. I kept looking of pictures of dean sundahls bikes and i saw a picture of lance riding one of those banshees with the aluminum gas tank on it.