pray for my daughter please

best wishes to you and your family...........

be strong and have faith......

she will feed off of your strength when your by her side

my thoughts are with you :sad: :sad:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to all of you. There's nothing worse than seeing your kids or wife suffering from illness or being hurt. My wife had meningitis and was in the hospital for 4 days, she made a full recovery and I hope the same for your daughter.

thanks to every one so far.

well she is back to being Lilly which is good, the bad part is we are still at the hospital waiting on more tests results. keeping a wild 14 month old sain in a hospital room, that she can't leave is deffinately taking a lot of patience. she pulled her iv out yesterday morning so they had to stick her again, and then that one got clogged with a blood clot so she had to be stuck again. while the nurse was unwraping the first redone iv she cut Lilly with the sissors and said " oh man this tape is sure making her skin raw". i was like wtf lady.

now they are saying we wont be able to leave until next week some time.

Kai ,

definatley not gonna be able to get that motor or bike from you now. i still haven't pulled the engine on mine apart yet so we'll just hope a good hone job and some new pistons and intakes will do the trick.

for those of you who aren't religious thanks for the thoughts, i myself am not religious, but you find your self looking for every bit of help you can in these situations. it can't hurt anything right. thanks again everyone.

Kai ,

definatley not gonna be able to get that motor or bike from you now. i still haven't pulled the engine on mine apart yet so we'll just hope a good hone job and some new pistons and intakes will do the trick.

Collin,Don't even worry about it.I know your daughter takes presidence*.There are more inportant things then a Quad.If there's anything I can do let me know.

My thoughts are with your family. I'm sure with love, the right treatments and encouragement, she can pull through. I've pinned this so that everyone that passes through here can consolidate their thoughts and prayers for this purpose.

Best of wishes to your daughter and your family.

My thoughts are with your family. I'm sure with love, the right treatments and encouragement, she can pull through. I've pinned this so that everyone that passes through here can consolidate their thoughts and prayers for this purpose.

Best of wishes to your daughter and your family.

thanks Lee that was very thoughtful of you.