01 Banshee Part out

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've parted out my 01 Banshee. Crank is twisted and spotted another quad for cheap so while it was already out I've decided to part out.

I've got FMF Pipes - they are rusty but plan to sandblast and then high temp paint.

FMF Powercore II silencers, TORS elimination kit, Carb. Piston is brand new, never ran I think 62.25mm bore. Jugs are stock with fresh bore and hone job for the Wiseco pistons.

Tranny gears and shaft, swingarm ... anything from A-Z. Only things aftermarket are Pipe, silencer, K&N, TORS kit.

No pics at the moment but will get some tomorrow. Anyone interested? Make an offer - i'll be posting it on ebay if it doesnt sell here first.

do you have a frame, if so do you have title? is so how much for shipping to riverside , ca.

I need the cases? Did anyhting happen to them when the crank twisted? How much shipped to 19440 PA

Cases aren't fubar'ed. They are still good but like 2 or 3 stud need replacing. Nothing happened when crank twisted, it just threw the timing off ... no internal damage.

I'll sell the cases $75 shipped.