Britany Spears twat

dogboystoy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares shes rich youll either knock out the bottom or cave in the top the worse peice youve had is still better than the best youve never got

these are some funny a$$ responses. most of you if not all of you who are baggin on her snatch have screwed worse, a hell of a lot worse. you may not admit it but you know it's true. well then again in your defense you may have forgotten................. for your sake, it's probably best.

these are some funny a$$ responses. most of you if not all of you who are baggin on her snatch have screwed worse, a hell of a lot worse. you may not admit it but you know it's true. well then again in your defense you may have forgotten................. for your sake, it's probably best.

I was reserving comment, but this is pretty much want I wanted to say.

I am surprised by the Cesarean section scar. I guess her cosmetic surgeon took it personal when she had the breast implants removed and will not help her any more.

I'd like to see you critics post a pic of a better one... :wink:

I didnt say I wouldnt screw her. Its just that you think of a multimillion dollar broad, you think her pussy would have a halo around it. On that link if you blow up the first pic to proportion, her buthole looks like it has a rash on it. the bottom pic when you blow it up doesnt. So in her defense, maybe it was doctored on the first pic to look like she had something.

I didnt say I wouldnt screw her. Its just that you think of a multimillion dollar broad, you think her pussy would have a halo around it.

if you or any of us were multimillionares would or cocks be any bigger because of the money? hell no. with that said, a ragged out cunt is a ragged out cunt reguardless of the money.