Sad sad story

sgt seth

Okay, purchased one off of eBay. Its a 03 with trin pipes, re-jetted. Thats all it has. Its black and red. I purchased it back in September. Still hasn't been shipped home. He was going to send it from Wisconsin to Maine this week, then the dude breaks his arm on Tuesday, and on Wednesday has surgery on it. Has been getting the run-around from the shippers. Its his first and only ever shipment of a fourwheeler he says. He sells used cars on eBay, had a good feedback score and rating. Figured I was safe. I cant get to a phone often to call him, so Its making it tougher. then I get that email tonight saying his arms screwed up and he has to hire someone to take the fluids out and put the tires back on, since he had them off for crate shipping. Its driving my flippin crazy!!

So now that the big sob story is out there, I know alot of you guys live in Michigan, and I know its close to Wisconsin if my geography isn't off too much since high school... I understand some things take time, but you gues fromthe Lakes area, anyone have luck with bike shipping? Its driving my crazy, my family back home keeps asking about it, I dont have many answers, and I dropped 2900 into it. So just.. Help if possible. I want to start ordering mods for it, today I hit the 100 days left mark of my tour, down to double digits tomorrow. Need to start ordering parts for it as well as for my Wolverine. So thanks guys..

-seth

I agree with ^^^ I would go into the offensive mode and get the ball atleast rolling in the direction of getting my money back.. IMO there should be no reason why it should take a month plus to ship anything..

Oh and thanks for your services overseas :notworthy:

RIPPEN

I figured I am going to give him two more weeks. I guess its Thanksgiving time coming up, and its going to be hard to ship. We have kept in email contact, he sells vehicles on ebay so his ebay account is kind of like a lifestyle. Thats why I figured it would be safe. He ships alot of stuff that size. Just having trouble with the bike since it has to go on a truck with lots of other stuff. Two weeks is nt going to change anything really with getting my money back from Ebay. They have a fraud policy 20k or price of ATV. So we'll see.

Hey man, see where he is at in WI, i have bike's shipped from MI and WI all the time. They take about two weeks to make it to missouri. I also know alot of truck driver's that will be willing to pick it up when they are around they. If you need help just picking the bike up yourself let me know..these guy's WILL get the bike...

thanks for your service over see's

semper fi..

Dave

JDM Powersport's and Desgin\

feedback doesnt mean shizzle ,ive been screwed by high feedback guys plenty of times .the guy is a con IMO..thats too long of a wait and a lot of circle talk ...id get paypal on his ass

and demand my money back if it isnt shipped immediatly .you can buy nice banshees all day on ebay for 2900$ ...it is sad hes giving the runaround to a person who is protecting his freedoms IMO.hope it works out for you :beer:

I am calling him tonight, even tho it may be Sunday. How many hours behind is Wisconsin time from Eastern Standard? I am 8 hours ahead of EST so I dont want to call to early. This is exactly what his last email said:

I called overnite to pick up bike. They need all fluids drained from

banshee. I broke my arm on weds. had surgery on thurs. I am going to

have to

pay some one to get it ready for them. As soon as it is ready I am to

call

for pick up. Any questions feel free to call me

So not much I can do but I will call tonight and see where it goes. Thanks everyone, I will find out exact location tonight when I call

-seth

If he is a car dealer, just call the secretary of state or threaten to do so. Once they get up in his business and investigate, he will be screwed. Same with the shipping company, they are all regulated so with one complaint, it puts a mark on there shippers rating. I had to do that once and the guy was really pissed because its there reputation on the line.

If he is a car dealer, just call the secretary of state or threaten to do so. Once they get up in his business and investigate, he will be screwed. Same with the shipping company, they are all regulated so with one complaint, it puts a mark on there shippers rating. I had to do that once and the guy was really pissed because its there reputation on the line.

Now that is a great friggen idea. I want to do that but the only problem is that when I get his voicemail I cant understand the name of his business. He says it took quick

Okay, I've emailed and called got no response. I drop in an Item Not Recieved on Ebay, contact within an hour. Here's the dispute

sethmilton Nov-19-06 at 14:26:03 PST

I understand this but I only have 90 days to make a claim if this is not sent. I am not going to set

myself up to throw away three thousand dollars. This should have been taken care of earlier. I am

sorry for having to do this but I am hoping this is going to help speed up the process. I understand

that you are in a crappy situation with the surgery and such. But put yourself in my shoes. It seems

like for everything there is an excuse. I am protecting myself just as you would do yourself

stangs4sale Nov-19-06 at 14:18:36 PST

Seth I missed your call today. I have emailed you to keep you up to date on the banshee. I have to

have all fluids changed and then call for a pick up. As I stated before I had surgery on THURS. I am

going to pay someone to drain all fluids and then have it dropped of at the local hub. I have been

in contact with either you or your brother .CHad 920-362-7001

sethmilton Nov-19-06 at 12:36:14 PST

Item Not Received: 2003 Yamaha Banshee Trinity IV PIPES, k&N carb kit (#320033266517)

Payment Method: US Postal Service Money Order

Payment Date: Oct-12-2006

So thats wherethis stands right now. Leaving it open for the moment, he still has his 90 days.