CHRISTMAS GIFT

YAMAGOOSE

I am thinking of getting one of these for my 5yr old daughter...they only run about $200. they are mini quads from Japan I believe...49cc ..has anyone seen one of these runing? is it worth the money...need advice before I purchase. they look pretty cool.. pretty scale looking..anyhow If anyone has bought one of these, I would like to know if its worth spending the money..Thanks

n5uudobqvmxvuv4labofnazsf9.jpg

uhcncdrqac34x9jlznmpirllw6.jpg

Kids are valuable things. In worst case scenarios the courts hold parents accountable these days too (for the few parents who don't blame themselves). If you don't think a kid or even an adult can be killed on an ATV think again. Asphalt is hard and unforgiving if you crash. Even if it means just falling while getting on and off it. Does it have any of the restriction features the junior quads have? Most have an airbox restrictor or "learning key" design that lets your child grow into it. I think one of them - Suzuki LT80? - even has a tether to literally keep the kid on a leash until they learn how to ride.

:down: - Just my .02...

EDIT: Fix typos... :rolleyes:

Edited by STLBILL

Most have an airbox restrictor or "learning key" design that lets your child grow into it. I think one of them - Suzuki LT80? - even has a tether to literally keep the kid on a leash until they learn how to ride.

:down: - Just my .02...

EDIT: Fix typos... :rolleyes:

Honda: TRX90: air restrictor at the snorkel

Polaris: Pred 50: electronic limiter, tether

Polaris: Pred 90: electronic limiter

Yamaha: YFM 50: air restritor at the airbox, and a tether

Yamaha: YFM 80: air restritor at the airbox, no tether

and ALL of these bikes have a throttle limiter screw.

pardon if i forgot something, its been a while i since ive dealt with kids quads.