croom,fl

561banshee

heres the link if it doest work just go to photobucket.com and type 561banshee on search hope u guys like i got some more pix coming as soon as there emailed to me

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k48/561banshee/?start=0

nice shee. that's a long ride from west palm beach. how often do you make it to croom? do you guys just ride at the front pit?

nice shee. that's a long ride from west palm beach. how often do you make it to croom? do you guys just ride at the front pit?

well its my first time there in like 10 yrs i was 15 last time i was there but to answer your question , no not just the pit we hit some trails , were gonna try to go as often as possible considering we all got year pass , i think were going in like 3weeks again maybe some of the florida members could meet there some time ?

well its my first time there in like 10 yrs i was 15 last time i was there but to answer your question , no not just the pit we hit some trails , were gonna try to go as often as possible considering we all got year pass , i think were going in like 3weeks again maybe some of the florida members could meet there some time ?

yea hit us up, I live 20 min. from there haven't been there for years to many woops , but that seems to be the case every where :banghead: