new pup

this is my new puppy .....i think his name is going to be Rolex my watch dog....

hes awesome very playfull and easy going w/ my other dog .... i cant wait untill the weather clears up to play with him outside. i believe hes a pure bread pitbull but am not 100% anybody know for sure?

SANY0005.jpg

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0019.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

hes really smart....i cant wait untill he realizes how strong he is and how springy his legs are so i can teach him to pull tires and swing from ropes.....

and no im not one of those people who just got him cause hes a pitbull and i think im a badass for having one .....i happen to think pitbulls are very good dogs and am looking forward to spending alot of time training and excersizing him so hes very nice and sociable

pitbull haters need not respond to this ....i dont want anybody saying how dangerous they are ....because it is the owner not the dog thats makes them aggressive

anyway let me know what you guys think

Sweet dog :beer: :beer:

Is he pure, no.. He is mixed with something, the black in his tail is a dead give away.. Not saying that there is something wrong with that because I am a dog lover and I own a half breed myself (Bandog) Half pitbull and half Neo Mastiff. One thing I can tell you from years of of exp with pits, looking at his pics he is going to be TALL!!!!

I agree with ellison, he's got a mix of something else in him from the looks of his tail...but you can definitely see the pit in him. He's a great looking dog; I love pits/pit mixes myself, I have one that just turned a year old today. :biggrin: They're excellent dogs in the right hands, extremely loyal and obedient when trained properly. Don't believe all the crap people spit off about pit bulls, over half the people that talk shit about them have never had a personal experience with one....they base their opinion strictly off of what the media puts out...I caught all kinds of hell when I posted up pics, etc when I got mine. :down:

Congrats on the new pup!!! Here's mine at 6 months or so...how old is your pup?

bikepics-623496-full.jpg

yea, i didnt think he was a purebread....i got him through a friend of a friend that couldnt have him living in a apartment... so i dont know about the parents or the breeder.... from what the girl told me that gave him to me is that hes about 4 months old ..... i already fell in love w/ him ...he follows me everywhere and when sleeps has to be touching me ....his loyalty and eagerness to please shows and hes definatly one cool pup :smile:

:thanks: for the info and comments

lol yea i think hes gonna be very big also .....hes got sooo much extra skin its rediculous you can pull all the skin on his back up about 5 inches

good looking dog, we had 3 pits at school in out house and they were both way different from each other in looks. One was an alligator pit or something, huge ass head and just all muscle, one was long and narrow, kinda funny looking for a pit. Then we had a pup before school was over, not sure where the alligator pit pics are but he was all white kinda like the one pictured but 5x the size, swear he had down syndrome as well.

newpics028.jpg

newpics007.jpg