2006 YFZ 450 Tricked out /trade for Shee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sold on Ebay for $5900.00 and the guy was short on cash. Go figure. It brought $5200.00 last time and did not meet the reserve. It's on ebay right now and is at $4700.00 with 8 Hours to go. You think your banshee will bring over 5K on ebay?

I will consider a very clean Banshhe with just a few mods plus cash on trade for the 450.

I will consider a very clean Banshhe or ???? with just a few mods plus cash on trade for the 450.

So it went for close to 6 and then no one wanted to pay. It went for just over 5 and you were asking to much..... So yeah Im pretty sure that my cubs and shit will bring atleast what your going to end up taking for it.

Everyone always thinks their stuff is worth more than what they actually get for it. Its how it always goes. :confused:

i would keep your banshee's the market is starting to over crowd with yfz450's.soon they will be down like the banshee's.and we all know to get a 450 to run with a banshee you got to much in it.

i would keep your banshee's the market is starting to over crowd with yfz450's.soon they will be down like the banshee's.and we all know to get a 450 to run with a banshee you got to much in it.

Actually its not that hard or expensive to get the 450's to run with the banshees. Once you get up into the bigger stroker motors on the banshees its about the same to build both as fast as the other. A pipe, intake, cam, nitrous, etc isn't really that expensive if you compare it to a head, reeds, pipes, porting...

Actually its not that hard or expensive to get the 450's to run with the banshees. Once you get up into the bigger stroker motors on the banshees its about the same to build both as fast as the other. A pipe, intake, cam, nitrous, etc isn't really that expensive if you compare it to a head, reeds, pipes, porting...

your banshees must not run like mine.there ain't no 450 running beside me :evil:

your banshees must not run like mine.there ain't no 450 running beside me :evil:

LOL, you haven't been around any fast 450's then. I have some friends you wouldn't want to ride with.

:confused: Red, you forgot to mention everyone always thinks their stuff is faster then it actually is too, can't for get that one.

I think the guy above you cleared that up quite well. :blink:

LOL, you haven't been around any fast 450's then. I have some friends you wouldn't want to ride with.

I think the guy above you cleared that up quite well. :blink:

your right,my bike is not that fast,thanks for clearing that up for me.no i know there are some fast 4 strokes.real fast but to get there i can build two real fast banshee's for the same money..if i could only build a bike to run with you bigred i would.

Have not done anything with the 2006 450 yet. If somone has something clean plus cash, pm me. If not I will just hang onto it till spring and than sell her. I just bought a new 2007 Raptor SE that will be getting a big bore kit. Just PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Greg

your right,my bike is not that fast,thanks for clearing that up for me.no i know there are some fast 4 strokes.real fast but to get there i can build two real fast banshee's for the same money..if i could only build a bike to run with you bigred i would.

LOL that wouldn't be too hard right now man. Both of my rides are pretty much stock. Ha Ha! I build them up, ride them for a while then sell them. Its probably what I will do with the 06 shee I just got. I almost enjoy working on them more than I do riding them. Wish I could get a job working on them!

Anyway... have fun out there!

You have some nice quads in you stable!

LOL that wouldn't be too hard right now man. Both of my rides are pretty much stock. Ha Ha! I build them up, ride them for a while then sell them. Its probably what I will do with the 06 shee I just got. I almost enjoy working on them more than I do riding them. Wish I could get a job working on them!

Anyway... have fun out there!

• 2 weeks later...