2006 YFZ 450 Tricked out /trade for Shee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I will be in Waynoka, Ok at the Dunes. Arriving next Thursday. I will be riding the 450 unless I find a killer Shee.

I am in Kansas. Kansas City. Got Pics? send to gregmcmurray@sbcglobal.net. Let me know if you are sending. I get allot of junk email on that account and don't use it much. tks, Greg

i will have to take some more pics.or we could just meet up since we are 20min from one another.let me know

where oh where are the shee's for trade?

2003 limited, new thermal coated pistons. 65mm bore, stock stroke, 1-5 neutral down override, new sprockets and chain. 14 paddle extremes super light buffs, new front smooth buffs, cpi out of frames, 35mm pwk carbs, full drag port, modded head........engine only has enough run time to break in and one day of racing..........7 over swingarm and wheelie bar

email pics sent

Edited by shadetree101

Well the 450 sold for 5900.00 on Ebay and the Buy it Now button pusher did not have the cash. Can you believe that.

:banghead:

So who has a trick Banshee for trade plus cash. I am not looking for a Drag Banshee. The Banshee must be super clean and have a bunch of mods.

I will also look at super clean Honda 250R's

im interested, i have a 1997 that i just had the motor built 2 weeks ago, 4mill,5mil long rod,cub cyl's,35mm carbs,billet intake,cpi inframes, everything is just 2 weeks old, also has chrome +6 swingarm and chrome Lonestar axle ohh yeah and all the bling one can have, but im looking more for your bike plus cash, let me know if your interested and i will get you some pics, oh yeah forgot to mention it made 89hp and i have all documentation from the shop that built it

im interested, i have a 1997 that i just had the motor built 2 weeks ago, 4mill,5mil long rod,cub cyl's,35mm carbs,billet intake,cpi inframes, everything is just 2 weeks old, also has chrome +6 swingarm and chrome Lonestar axle ohh yeah and all the bling one can have, but im looking more for your bike plus cash, let me know if your interested and i will get you some pics, oh yeah forgot to mention it made 89hp and i have all documentation from the shop that built it

Why would you trade that? LOL Trust me, I've had both, the shee is more fun. :laugh:

I will sell mine for just a tad under 6K. Can you get that for your shee? I love Banshee's but the market is not that great on them right now. No offense

found anyone to trade yet?

i got a 96 shee

its got he +2+1 chrome leager a arms

and a rear +2 lonstare axle

CPI out of frames

everything else is stock

http://forums.atvconnection.com/include/Ga...lsize.cfm?ID=11

http://forums.atvconnection.com/include/Ga...lsize.cfm?ID=18

I will sell mine for just a tad under 6K. Can you get that for your shee? I love Banshee's but the market is not that great on them right now. No offense

Im interested you can see what I got in my sig. and no offense but I dont see anyone offering you just under 6 for yours on any of the sites I have seen you trying to get rid of this thing on.

I guess you cant see all I have in my sig. Forget the passion port I got 358 Cubs fresh

Edited by kotin6

It sold on Ebay for $5900.00 and the guy was short on cash. Go figure. It brought $5200.00 last time and did not meet the reserve. It's on ebay right now and is at $4700.00 with 8 Hours to go. You think your banshee will bring over 5K on ebay?

Im interested you can see what I got in my sig. and no offense but I dont see anyone offering you just under 6 for yours on any of the sites I have seen you trying to get rid of this thing on.

I guess you cant see all I have in my sig. Forget the passion port I got 358 Cubs fresh

I will consider a very clean Banshhe with just a few mods plus cash on trade for the 450.

I will consider a very clean Banshhe or ???? with just a few mods plus cash on trade for the 450.