2006 YFZ 450 Tricked out /trade for Shee

Have not done anything with the 2006 450 yet. If somone has something clean plus cash, pm me. If not I will just hang onto it till spring and than sell her. I just bought a new 2007 Raptor SE that will be getting a big bore kit. Just PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Greg

i noticed it for sale on ebay and it didn't go over 4500.00. if you keep waiting to sell it will only get cheaper.i would just keep it if i were you.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holeshot2, why would it get cheaper? This is the worst time of year to sell an ATV. If you live in the southwest or west coast, this is the riding season but in the midwest it's winter. The 450 will bring in the mid 5's in the spring. I have bought and sold enoughf quads to know. Look on ebay and show me any quads bringing big money. $4500 this time of year is pretty dam good. Have a nice Christmas!

i noticed it for sale on ebay and it didn't go over 4500.00. if you keep waiting to sell it will only get cheaper.i would just keep it if i were you.

Holeshot2, why would it get cheaper? This is the worst time of year to sell an ATV. If you live in the southwest or west coast, this is the riding season but in the midwest it's winter. The 450 will bring in the mid 5's in the spring. I have bought and sold enoughf quads to know. Look on ebay and show me any quads bringing big money. $4500 this time of year is pretty dam good. Have a nice Christmas!

That's the best advise I've heard in a long time :thumbsup:

i did not mean no harm,but i have had good luck selling right before x-mas and during tax season..just my thoughts,i to have sold more then most will ever own.you also have yourself a great christmas

• 4 weeks later...