vito's 404 sleeve kit and pistons

bansheePQ

i had that kit in one of my old shee, and it was good

for the money its not bad

it gives alot of useaable low end too

alot of guys on here are gonna say it sucks because it dosent come from fast or pasion or whatever :confused:

but vitos makes some good stuff, get that kit and do some porting and it will scream

I never had one problem witht hat 404 set up

Edited by helldriver

if it was me i would get the big bore 404 lakesmotorsports viper sleeves instead of the vitos .they have a much improved overall port design with a bridged exhaust port ,once properly ported it will make more power over a single exhaust port layout :beer:it wil lhave more exhaust area than a cheetah cub has

Edited by rocketboy

By the time you buy the 404 kit and have the sleeves installed you could have Cub cylinders

and while that may be true to an extent ,you also would have a wild higher rpm style powerband not ideal for alot of applications or riders ,this bigger bore setup would be very versatile and yo u wouldnt need all the required goodies a cub needs either which would ultimately put you at a much higher expense.not saying its the best thing since sliced bread but if it was ported and setup right it

would be a good option worht looking into for some people. :beer:

i've got the vito's 404 kit in mine and have a mx/trail port job and some cpi's and bigger carbs and it runs great... if the builder knows what their doing then they will open the transfers up as much as they can.. but overall i love my set up and on the same token i could've got the cubs but o well maybe ill try to get some some day.. but overall the set up is good and a good port job really brings it to life..... just my .02

if it was me i would get the big bore 404 lakesmotorsports viper sleeves instead of the vitos .they have a much improved overall port design with a bridged exhaust port ,once properly ported it will make more power over a single exhaust port layout :beer:it wil lhave more exhaust area than a cheetah cub has

I looked in to this set up. It looks better than the vitos becuse they use the same sleeve for the standard bores too. Same cylinder for 64mm to 69mm