Street Legal?

Thank god we don't have all those crappy laws here...

2 stroke-4stroke-straight axle- diff all are allowed.. only thing you need is brake light signal lights head lights.. no helmet for atv .. only motorcycles.. :beer:

God damn bro, that would be cool as hell, if it was like that over here, 5gs and you have one fast ass street legal bike, insane!

It must be weird to see banshees riding around in the street, I couldn't imagine.

In Arizona it is legal; the hardest part is the emissions. To my knowledge there were only two counties that required the test, unfortunately it was the two counties that made up most of the population of Arizona. Good luck trying; if you factor in the hassle the cops will give you even though you are legal it's going to take you about 4 hours to go 5 miles.

i'm in az and i have my 4-poke street legal.

the requirements are:

If the driver of an off-road vehicle intends to drive on Arizona streets or highways, the vehicle must be properly registered. An ATV must be street legal before registration can be issued; some ATVs may require additional equipment or modifications in order to meet this requirement. To obtain registration, you must visit an MVD office; you are not required to bring the vehicle in to obtain registration. Arizona law requires either an off-road plate or current registration plate to be securely fastened in a clearly visible position to the rear of the ATV.

In order to get an ATV registered in Arizona it must have the following equipment: