(NEW DATES) FLORIDA! lake delancey/rodman DEC 8-9-10 2006

csrmel

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im down , those dates are fine for me , no friday ???????????

Saving up for paddles so i can tear dave a new asshole .

:evil:

id like to get more people there this time ! Joe great idea with bringing the girls , get the poker girl to come im sure sammy would fit in just fine with her...... Lets stick to the pimp ideas we keep coming up with..... We are going to be like a mobile strip club at rodman/delancy....

:thumbsup:

Saving up for paddles so i can tear dave a new asshole .

:evil:

I dont need A new one, you can just give me back the one I handed you :biggrin:

I'm gonna try to scope it out sooner depending on my daughters team. It would be nice to go to the super bowl but that means more practices & games so catch 22 :shrug:

HEHhahaha nice 1 ..... Im gunna go with the haulers for 2 reasons... Locally i dont ride sand , and when i do go drag at the new track i want some real paddles... Time to see how much haulers extreme can hold up... I allready told santa i need a early gift .

December dave ! :whistling:

Another way to get more people to this ride would be to periodically bump the thread up .... Id like to have 10 banshee's at this ride .

Anyone is welcome to come aslong as they want 2 have a good time ..... If you dont want to hang out with a bunch of people who eat sleep and drink atv's ...dont come . Its mainly sand , and really soft sand at that. Im bringing paddle tires ( haulers ) this december... Im going to be collecting 500 bucks from OL' dave ..... Im coming for you dave !!!!

VROOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!!!!

:whistling:

The last ride out was really fun man , i enjoyed the hole entire weekend....... I brang some brews for when i was not operating a vehicle , i brang my camp security gaurd ( my girl ) and of course the banshee.... I brang some steaks , hotdogs and just kicked it..... My bike wasnt running all that great so i just would take her for a lil 10 minute spin or so then come back... did that all day . None the less man , im sure you will enjoy the trip as much as i did ...

Im down.Im only 17 tho but i have my own truck and i can drive lol.Ill take oe of my buddies with his 700r if thats ok??

Also how good do u think holeshots hd can do for me up there.Is it sand or what?

i haven't ridden in the lake delancy area so i'm not sure how it is up there. if you're going to trail ride those tires will be great but if you plan on drag racing in the sand then they won't do so well. as others have said the Big Scrub area is sandy and whooped up. i typicaly ride about 7 miles east of BS down the power lines off of 445. the further you get off of the powerlines the smoother the trails are. when i ride this area i use my razr's because for the most part the trails are mainly hard packed and not deep sand except for the main trail along the power lines. although you will find some sand on the trails it isn't enough to warrant running paddles, IMHO, it just depends on where you like to ride.

i'll try to keep those dates open. hopefully i'll have my engine back together and broke in by that time. which i should providing that i don't have any set backs like i've had already. i believe i have everything striaghtend out so everything should go back together smoothly providing i can find the time.

well if you have a longer swinger and no pattles ( razrs ) you will dig yourself inthe ground before you go anywhere ! TRUST ME i experinced a hole weekend of it ! .

As to the ride out im siked ! Getting my bike ready for it allready.... Makeover lol . Got sammie and a good friend of ours coming along :whistling: :woot:

JOE get the poker cards and bring the one you showed me