Cool Head

I do a lot of drag races, and trail. Does the Noss/Pro Design really let the bike run at lower operating temperature? I do not need the head for more power, i just want to purchase it for running cooler.

Does it really work for better cooling?

I am from South Africa, riding in 40 - 47 dergrees Celsius.

I know a bigger radiotor wil help, but its actually the airflow that is the problem on the banshee, not really the radiotor size, anyway, is the cool head worth it for better cooling.

Thanks

I do a lot of drag races, and trail. Does the Noss/Pro Design really let the bike run at lower operating temperature? I do not need the head for more power, i just want to purchase it for running cooler.

Does it really work for better cooling?

I am from South Africa, riding in 40 - 47 dergrees Celsius.

I know a bigger radiotor wil help, but its actually the airflow that is the problem on the banshee, not really the radiotor size, anyway, is the cool head worth it for better cooling.

Thanks

some say they do some say they dont... either way they are nice to switch the domes... whether you got cool head or deck your stocker run some redline water wetter and you wont have any heat related porblems

Hi I bought mine likea month ago, brand new with Pro Circuit piepes. R50 000 its $6410. Is that alot? This bike was directly inported from USA. Cause it was the last its for that Price, Banshees had sold for $7692 before. Depending on exchange rates!!!

i actually have a trinity stage iv head and my bike does run cooler , the diffrence that i saw between the pro design and trinity is the trinity head has little ears and diverts the water around the piston insted of straight thru like the pro design.and you can still change the domes out,my buddy just came back from SA he was ther for aboth 6 mo,what part are you from,he said that he was in jobooty sorry if it's missed spelled i live in california,

Jobooty? :-) damn, dont know where that is. Try to make out the name but i can not. I am from Prieska, its in the Northen Cape, best part of SA, the hottest to!!! My spelling suck because my first language is Afrikaans.

I doubt that the coolheads provide that much improvement in terms of cooling. If you need more cooling, I'd look at getting an aftermarket radiator and impellar. Torchworks, Toomey, and a handful of others make oversized radiators for banshees that are bolt-on replacements. ESR makes a pretty nice inline temp guage for like $69 where you could test it out for certain.

I've got a trail tach vapor onboard computer. www.trailtech.net. Awesome. Revcounter, heat gauge(thats why i am complaining about the cooling, if you get the gauge youll be suprised how hot it run in summer), speed, air temp, avergae speed, hour meter, stop watch, max speed setting, engibe temp. Really nice product. Its nice with the rev counter the shee tops out on standard gearing and tires with my procircuits at 123.4 km/H we adjusted the wheel size on the computer and tested it with gps, it was accurate to the last dot! very nice product