DETROIT BASEBALL!

kubiac3

yeah i though detroit would sweep them but i have always liked a kick ass 6-7 game series, if it goes to that.... :biggrin:

Exactly. See my previous post about them being entertainers. I didn't watch the ALCS, but it doesn't sound like it was very entertaining compared to the NLCS this year.

Edited by STLBILL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know how to change the topic of the message thread? :biggrin:

You just gotta love those World Series shutouts... :beer:

EDIT: Forgot to add the next 2 games are in St. Louis. That would be the two St. Louis needs to win the series... :thumbsup:

Edited by STLBILL

Our Tigers don't make as much money making a quick series of it....so, we'll string it out and win it in game 7....lol.

Yeah, it sure isn't the walk in the park everyone said it was gonna be.

Funny...we were underdogs against NYC and A's...and whooped up on both pretty badly...

I bet the Tigers wish they were the underdogs this series, too....

You know that catcher goin to feel that in the morning :sick: :yucky:

I don't remember what happened. I was playing on here at the same time and must have missed it. I have to get up to early in the morning. These games are killing me at work... :-(

I have to hand it to you Dajogejr... you're taking this too well. :notworthy:

If the Tigers win I am not sure I can handle what I'm dishing out... :biggrin:

As for the other Detroit fans who posted and ran... :unsure:

I still want them to win. Im not a tiger fan during the reg season, but I think it would be good for Detroit after all the layoffs and crap.

I don't know much about Detroit, but I assume you're talking about the "motor city" aspect. Saint Louis has lost a Ford Explorer shop here recently. Chrysler plant is always on the edge of that too.

Only good thing about losing the Ford plant is now Bigfoot 4x4 (the original Monster truck) is not right next to the Ford factory. Many Chevy fans made jokes about that over the years.

It used to be a stop-over in the middle of the country. Now many airplanes fly right over St. Louis so airport is going to hell. Big companies are following the lack of a good airport...

Based on this logic we should be playing China, Japan or Mexico. This country is sorely hurting all over because of the jobs that went there. :sad:

EDIT: Change went to still going and politicians don't care to stop it.

Edited by STLBILL

I work for a chevy/caddy dealer and it pisses me off because almost every part I change on these vehicles says made in mexico. When I see this I say theres the problem "made in mexico". Japanese cars arent japanese and american cars arent american anymore. more like a mutt of mexican and chinese/taiwan crap mixed together. seems like the only thing american about them is the CEO. :down: