Compression Test

Washburn

How do you all do a compression test? Do you have to take it to a shop or is there an inexpensive tool you can buy and how do you do it?. Im wondering because I pulled my choke to start my SHEE and there wasent anything comming out of the left pipe then I released the choke to the off position and smoke started comming out then about a minute later they were both blowing the exact same. I can also start it with my hand. It runs awsome though.

Craftsman brand compression tester is pretty good,its like $35 dollors.To test it you thread it in the plug hole with the proper length adapter and kick it until the gauge maxes out,while kicking it hold the throttle all the way.hope that helps.

they are 60... i just got mine a few weeks ago... they work pretty good.. the only thig i dont like about it is they dont make it with a bolt like head so its very head to thread into your domes, you have to use a pair of pliers and it chews up the metal...

they are 60... i just got mine a few weeks ago... they work pretty good.. the only thig i dont like about it is they dont make it with a bolt like head so its very head to thread into your domes, you have to use a pair of pliers and it chews up the metal...

WHAT IS GOOD COMPRESSION(PSI) ON A STOCK BANSHEE? AND HOW MUCH BEFORE RACE GAS IS NEEDED?

WHAT IS GOOD COMPRESSION(PSI) ON A STOCK BANSHEE? AND HOW MUCH BEFORE RACE GAS IS NEEDED?

Please....you've asked this question in two different forums, under two different user's threads.

It's considered rude to "crap" on someone else's thread....

Your question was answered here:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry570493

Please....you've asked this question in two different forums, under two different user's threads.

It's considered rude to "crap" on someone else's thread....

Your question was answered here:

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry570493

I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG GUY. I JUST SINGED ON TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, AND DID NOT SEE THE ANSWER BEFORE! I WAS JUST ASKING A SIMPLE QUESTION.

No...I have the right user name. You've posted the same question in two entirely different threads....

One is in the Jetting and Exhaust forum. (Here)

The other is in the reapirs and Mods forum....

Same user name. Same question.

One at 2:11 PM, the other at 2:26 PM.....

I'm sure it was a simple and honest mistake...but, either way...I hope it's answered for you.

No...I have the right user name. You've posted the same question in two entirely different threads....

One is in the Jetting and Exhaust forum. (Here)

The other is in the reapirs and Mods forum....

Same user name. Same question.

One at 2:11 PM, the other at 2:26 PM.....

I'm sure it was a simple and honest mistake...but, either way...I hope it's answered for you.

THANKS FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTION, AND YES I DID ASK TWICE. AND WHAT I MENT IS YOU ARE BITCHING AT THE WRONG GUY. DID IT REALLY HURT TO ANSWER TWICE, IT TOOK LONGER TO BITCH THAN IT DID TO ANSWER! GOOD DAY, OVER AND OUT!