Is This A Good Set Up?

White06Shee

OK i have a 06 shee and getting ready to buy some go fast parts but what i do is 50/50 trail drag and what im thinking about getting is...... cool head 18cc domes, reeds, and reed spacers, toomey t-6 pipe, jets, filters on carbs, and i dont know the elevation i live in mesa az, and im going to run race gas 110, so is this a good set up to run, just give me your guys's oppinion on this stuff thx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so scratch the reed spacers and the 18/19cc domes and go with 21/22cc so i can run pump gas, and than port and polish job, but why t5 and not t6, and also i already have the front suspention done i have the i5500 from hydrodynamic but stock rear

Edited by White06Shee

Dude, if you are going to spend $200+ on the head just to use 21cc domes is like buying wiseco pistons std size, you won't even notice the difference. If you want to bump up the compression jus a little bit so that you can use pump gas just machine the head, it costs like $50 instead of $200+, but if you really want to get your compression on the 180's 190's go for the 18cc domes

I ran 18cc domes using 110 octane gas.... belive me bro... it is worth every penny of racing gas!!

If you don't have one, get a +4" swingarm, with so much power you are adding it will be hard to keep the front end on the ground. There are good shops in town that make nice and non-expensive swingers http://metaltechproducts.com/index.html and the guys next door D&M will install it for you in case you don't want to get your hands dirty.

If you don't have one, get a +4" swingarm, with so much power you are adding it will be hard to keep the front end on the ground. There are good shops in town that make nice and non-expensive swingers and the guys next door D&M will install it for you in case you don't want to get your hands dirty.

those mods arnt going to add that much power to NEED a +4 swinger. yea it will be ezer to hold the front down but it will be very manageable without. and as for having someone else put your new swinger on... thats insane they charge you probly 2 hours labor making it 140 bucks to pull 2 bolts and the axle? balls to that is so fukin ez , do it your self.