****t5's****

arlis

i just installed my t5's k&n pod's and vforce 3's my buddy's dad said i would be fine with a 310 main and stock pilots he said to mess around with the needle to get it right but to me that seems pretty lean for the oregon dunes at sea level! I dont want to keep on messing around with jets so does anyone know around the right set up NOT TO LEAN OR WAY TO RICH? Any input will help i am hoping to be able to get this squared away for labor day weekend!!! thanks!!

I have the same setup as you except I run a boyseen rad valve and I started with a 340 main and it was just a hair too rich so I stuck a 330 in and it was perfect and i'm at 380ft elevation so I thing you will be running lean with a 310 but banshee's are all differant, I personally would get some 330's or 340's before I ran it though, I may even go back to the 340 just to keep it a little rich for safety reasons, don't want to blow it up.

Also the needle sould be fine in the stock #3 clip, atleast mine was.

Good Luck, those three mods will make you alot faster

Edited by Yamaha

i just installed my t5's k&n pod's and vforce 3's my buddy's dad said i would be fine with a 310 main and stock pilots he said to mess around with the needle to get it right but to me that seems pretty lean for the oregon dunes at sea level! I dont want to keep on messing around with jets so does anyone know around the right set up NOT TO LEAN OR WAY TO RICH? Any input will help i am hoping to be able to get this squared away for labor day weekend!!! thanks!!

I have t5's as well and of the same mods, I run 370's tried 410's more fuel than the t5's can handle the guy on hq told me they worked but it runs hard with the 370 mains and stock pilots I think25's?? have my clip on center notch air 3/4 turn out . the best thing is do a plug chop. it works and gives you and is the best to see if your lean or rich. hope it helps.

• 2 weeks later...