Nights sig picture

Unless the place I just found is Night's website...

http://www.m-pauly.de/imagepages/quadbilder2.htm there is where he found the pic...

I did a lil google search for the name of the picture in his picture, if he did steal it, he should have thought about changing the name before he uploaded it.

If it is him, then I just thought I'd point out his pimp street legal banshee.

believe me, it`s not him, he was here before with a different username, mudcool, and some other stupid name before that, ignore him he will go away. he is the nerd type kid that ate his boogers in grade school, he stank, and was the recipient of wedgies daily.you know the type of kid.

believe me, it`s not him, he was here before with a different username, mudcool, and some other stupid name before that, ignore him he will go away. he is the nerd type kid that ate his boogers in grade school, he stank, and was the recipient of wedgies daily.you know the type of kid.

I beat up that kid.

I was the one who stole those type of kids lunch money , and then beat them up when they were walkin home from school :yelrotflmao: just playin . . . sorta

Dear boy NYUK, I love the La_y [L_dy ] in your signature.

Do you know h _ r [ _ er] by any chance?

careful buddy , you might end up on the side of a milk carton.

I would help, gladly. If this kid is from anywhere in europe it just helps re-enforce my dislike for europe. I've never liked it and don't getr the whole thrill about going there for a honeymoon, etc. I think its a trashy part of the world and there are a lot better places I would rather go. Yes, the history would be very nice to see / experience but the rest of it I'm pretty sure would suck a huge wang. Especially france. I hate france.