A lil help

you could take the timing plate off and slot it with a hand file. thats awalys free.

uhm, i guess you could remove the air snorkel and or drill a few 1 inch holes in the airbox lid, but i think you might need to rejet after that so i guess its out of the question.

really there isnt a whole lot you can do for absolutely no money at all. i mean you cant even afford to buy jets or reed gaskets. i suppose you could remove stuff like brackets and fenders and the coolant tank, but all of these items only weigh a few lbs after adding them up. its not gonna make any difference. there would be a bigger difference depending on if you ate dinner or not.

if you could scrape together $20 or $100 now i could work with that.

you could take the timing plate off and slot it with a hand file. thats awalys free.

uhm, i guess you could remove the air snorkel and or drill a few 1 inch holes in the airbox lid, but i think you might need to rejet after that so i guess its out of the question.

really there isnt a whole lot you can do for absolutely no money at all. i mean you cant even afford to buy jets or reed gaskets. i suppose you could remove stuff like brackets and fenders and the coolant tank, but all of these items only weigh a few lbs after adding them up. its not gonna make any difference. there would be a bigger difference depending on if you ate dinner or not.

if you could scrape together $20 or $100 now i could work with that.