How to Remove Your T.o.r.s. Thread

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you will need a tors removal kit & will need to drill & tap each carb & change out carb tops like $45-50 I got mine from M&M atv ..others have them as well.

here is what you need:

what a rip off , you dont need that shit ffor stock carbs....

I just unplugged the TORS on mine and haven't had any problems.

I also got the TORS kit that had the idle screws and throttle cable. Adds some level of adjustability to the carbs and cleans up the whole area. Makes jetting much easier if you pull the carbs.

The whole TORS get up went in the dumpster, carb tops included.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
lol nice :yelrotflmao: i was laughing about the smashing thing XD funny funny.. but see.. i torched mine with a butane torch XD. i just followed ur guide and it works great.. before all i did was just upplug the wires on my cousins banshee, they were already removed on mine.

HAHA I donated mine to the homeless ( I am such a humanitarian) I think we should do a HQ sponsored "boost bottle drive for the homeless" :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

there is no splicing... im sure there is a more propper way of doing it, probably involves tearing into the whole wiring harness.. but all i did with all those useless connections like parking brake sensor, tors..ect.. just cut them clean and tape them up nice with electrical tape then tape them into the harness for a cleaner look and that should be fine